• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion of the Game Rules

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1634960
  • Start date

Deleted User - 1634960

Although I'd highly suspect that most if not all FS will continue with requiring applications unless a new FS is being set up and require a dozen or more players.

Also this feature now screws up the rule that your not allowed to invite yourself into an FS you already play in ;/

The rule you quote has nothing to do with Fellowships. It applies to those games which allow players to invite their friends to play, and to gain benefits thereby. As Elvenar does not have that feature, it does not apply.;)

On an earlier post, the cool-down for joining Fellowships still applies. A player who joins a Fellowship must wait 24 hours before joining another. :)

Lelanya

Mentor
The rule you quote has nothing to do with Fellowships. It applies to those games which allow players to invite their friends to play, and to gain benefits thereby. As Elvenar does not have that feature, it does not apply.;)

On an earlier post, the cool-down for joining Fellowships still applies. A player who joins a Fellowship must wait 24 hours before joining another. :)
Yeah we have suggested that invite feature before. Not that it is exactly easy to collect those diamonds tho either

Happy with the cool down thing TBH. Glad to see my settings are still the same.

DeletedUser3032

--- As repeatedly told before by mods and muf-muf players cannot invite themselves into the same fellowships. Direct joining mitigates this all together. Sooo 2nd, 3rd even 4th accounts can join the same fellowship, without technically breaking a rule ;/ This encourages people with more accounts spread over the entire each world map now to join the same FS without punishment (even though mods did nothing about multi-accounting anyways). Mages would have stopped their players before having 2 accounts in their FS but now their is no stopping them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3097

As repeatedly told before by mods and muf-muf players cannot invite themselves into the same fellowships

Please supply quotes saying this.

Since becoming a Forum Moderator (over a year now), I cannot recall any posts saying that. To the contrary, it is permissible to have multi-accounts, even within the same fellowship, BUT you are not allowed to use them for pushing :

This is defined as unbalanced routine resource (resources, Knowledge Points etc.) transfers from one account to the next even if involved accounts do not belong to the same player

The most recent quotes I could find were these, and there is no mention of the invite feature. Maybe you can find other ones as I must admit I was looking through half-closed eyes after trawling through about 20 pages of old posts.

We will not give out the exact definition of what is deemed to be a pushing account, as that would immensely hurt our ability to enforce that rule. We will share that we use what we call a 'common sense approach' to dealing with these kind of issues, meaning that we will use common sense before banning an account for breaking a rule. If you feel you are nearing the borders of what's within the rules, you should probably not go further and rather go in the other direction, provided your goal is to not break the rules.

@king0r,

No, it is not permitted to use alt accounts for 'pushing'.

Multi accounts are allowed on the same server but not if they are created for the sole purpose of supplying one city with goods/ knowledge points. See the game rules:

https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?pages/game_rules/

I think it is time to point out again, that, while InnoGames general T&C's do not allow multiple accounts, and while that is true for most of their games, Elvenar specifically allows multiple accounts, providing that they are not used for 'pushing'. This means that an individual may have more than one account, and that they can even interact with each other, as long as normal growth (which covers a fairly broad spectrum) can be observed in both cities.

If you feel that a player is violating this restriction, feel free to report them to Support via a 'Breach of Rules' type ticket, and it will be investigated by the Support Team. For legal reasons, we cannot share the progress or result of an investigation involving another player, but we do appreciate your assistance in these matters.

DeletedUser3337

it is permissible to have multi-accounts, even within the same fellowship, BUT you are not allowed to use them for pushing
Muf-Muf said:
We will not give out the exact definition of what is deemed to be a pushing account, as that would immensely hurt our ability to enforce that rule. We will share that we use what we call a 'common sense approach' to dealing with these kind of issues, meaning that we will use common sense before banning an account for breaking a rule. If you feel you are nearing the borders of what's within the rules, you should probably not go further and rather go in the other direction, provided your goal is to not break the rules.
Dizzy Lizzie said:
@king0r,
No, it is not permitted to use alt accounts for 'pushing'.
Dizzy Lizzie said:
Multi accounts are allowed on the same server but not if they are created for the sole purpose of supplying one city with goods/ knowledge points. See the game rules:
Rillian said:
I think it is time to point out again, that, while InnoGames general T&C's do not allow multiple accounts, and while that is true for most of their games, Elvenar specifically allows multiple accounts, providing that they are not used for 'pushing'. This means that an individual may have more than one account, and that they can even interact with each other, as long as normal growth (which covers a fairly broad spectrum) can be observed in both cities.

If you feel that a player is violating this restriction, feel free to report them to Support via a 'Breach of Rules' type ticket, and it will be investigated by the Support Team. For legal reasons, we cannot share the progress or result of an investigation involving another player, but we do appreciate your assistance in these matters.

Yes it is perfectly ok in this game to open up a Fellowship and invite 24 alt accounts (of your own)
But this thread is not about using push accounts. Better not to invite us to switch the topic to this.

Back on-topic please.

DeletedUser3985

--- As repeatedly told before by mods and muf-muf players cannot invite themselves into the same fellowships.
Please supply quotes saying this.

Since becoming a Forum Moderator (over a year now), I cannot recall any posts saying that. To the contrary, it is permissible to have multi-accounts, even within the same fellowship, BUT you are not allowed to use them for pushing :

The most recent quotes I could find were these, and there is no mention of the invite feature. Maybe you can find other ones as I must admit I was looking through half-closed eyes after trawling through about 20 pages of old posts.
Have you looked at the Game Rules, Lizzie??

§7 Pushing

• Operating a “push-account” is forbidden. This is defined as unbalanced routine resource (resources, Knowledge Points etc.) transfers from one account to the next even if involved accounts do not belong to the same player. It is forbidden to create trades in any form (goods, Knowledge Points etc.) that involve multiple worlds.
Please note that it is strictly forbidden to use the invite feature to invite yourself or players that share an internet connection with you.

DeletedUser3097

Have you looked at the Game Rules, Lizzie??

It is always advisable to read back in a thread before commenting. If you do so now, you will see the answer to the invite feature mention in the rules (posted by @Rilian) which arose from the change to fellowships in the latest update.

Now as this thread is in danger of straying completely off-topic, please limit any further comments to ones about the latest update.:)

Killiak

Artisan

If the rule does not apply to Elvenar, then why is it in there?

Also, does this now mean that if I am a Mage of a fellowship, I can just set it to auto-join and join up with however many other accounts I have? Without worrying about repercussions in any way?

LazyTony

Sorcerer
How is it any different to now? You have been able to do the exact same thing since I started playing 15 months ago. This just means you need a couple less clicks.

Killiak

Artisan
How is it any different to now? You have been able to do the exact same thing since I started playing 15 months ago. This just means you need a couple less clicks.

As @king0r previously stated, it seems that it was at least frowned upon and mentioned by mods that inviting your own accounts into a fellowship was not allowed.
So I am looking for public confirmation that it is allowed (also with this new update), under the rules as they stand currently.

All I need is a single "Yes" or "No".

Last edited:

DeletedUser3337

I explained with a quote from Inno Support DE but was deleted cuz of being off-topic.
Answer is YES :)
Just trying to help here.

king0r said:
• Please note that it is strictly forbidden to use the invite feature to invite yourself or players that share an internet connection with you.

DahPimpy said:
The answer of InnoGames Support in Germany (not Elvenar Support):

Regarding the “invite feature” we mean a feature with which you can recruit friends into the game, not the fellowship invitations. Elvenar does not currently have such a feature.

DeletedUser3337

Yes, that too is allowed.
You can open a Fellowship and fill it up with 24 alts (yours).
As long as you do not use those alts as a push-account.
If you play them all, then you do not break any rule.

... the autojoin does not change anything about the rule.

It might be all very confusing.
If you ask our CM, can I open a second account just to send 1 KP of that account to each of my fellowship members each day, then he will respond: no that is not allowed.
That is what king0r was talking about.

Deleted User - 1634960

@Killiak Yes, there is no objection to having alternate accounts in the same Fellowship as long as those accounts are played as separate accounts.

Lelanya

Mentor
I think that still folks are not getting it. Let's say I have 3 accounts - one for each of the Fellowships I have founded. Let us further suppose I found a friend to run my 2nd FS and decided to place my mid sized research account in the smallest FS she originally founded. My small alt is not allowed to invite my gal back to her FS. She is, however, allowed to apply for admittance as that is not forbidden .

Now. It sounds like the mods are telling us they have been advised that some part of the update involves the 'invite player' feature. Is that right?