• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Update Discussion Discussion: New Spìre of Eternity rewards.

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the New Spìre of Eternity rewards.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Piglets For All

Soothsayer
Having just done this on Beta people need to be aware that there is no guarantee as to how many artifacts they may receive - some in my FS there were getting 3 artifacts in 1 spire. I needed 8 in total and got just 4 over the 6 spires and I wasn't the only 1.

Arenir

Novice
I'm very disappointed with these changes. I was bored with the Moonstone Library pieces - I have more than enough of them and I won't miss them, but I have no Phoenixes and I don't want any Phoenixes (or artifacts). Can't we have something new, exciting, desirable? I'm a one person fellowship in Level 11 and it takes a lot of hard work and resources to advance up the levels alone; I really don't think the rewards are in proportion to the effort required. Magic buildings are virtually impossible to win. Unfortunately, I think I'm going to give up on the Spire.

Library

Seeker
hello, I recently joined this game, 2 months play time only. I am a collector of buildings and 2 parts of library set are still missing and as you noticed from my avatar name that set will be one of the most valuable pieces in my collection. Will there be any chance to complete my library set later?

Deleted User - 1655881

I'm very disappointed with these changes. I was bored with the Moonstone Library pieces - I have more than enough of them and I won't miss them, but I have no Phoenixes and I don't want any Phoenixes (or artifacts). Can't we have something new, exciting, desirable? I'm a one person fellowship in Level 11 and it takes a lot of hard work and resources to advance up the levels alone; I really don't think the rewards are in proportion to the effort required. Magic buildings are virtually impossible to win. Unfortunately, I think I'm going to give up on the Spire.
[/QUO
Hi Arenir! I understand what you are feeling about slow advancement, but patience is the name of the game! We have all the time in the world to build and evolve our beautiful cities in Elvenar... my frustrations have always been tempered by the beauty of the new buildings I eventually get, rewards of hard work and personal toil (I would include a winking face if I could)... don’t worry, you’ll get followers in your Fellowship. Send messages of invitation to those provinces you conquer that don’t belong to a Fellowship yet, it will pay off! You will smash those levels and appreciate Spire rewards in the end. Don’t give up! Just... bide your time, as I did xx

Deleted User - 1655881

And I apologise about the 2 quotes preceding my post, I’m somewhat of a technophobe, new to the forums and still finding my posting ways!!!

Julian

Sorcerer
Believe me, a fire phoenix is one of the best buildings out there. And it will help you make the Spire easier.

Vorbog

Adventurer
I am really happy with this change in the rewards. I join the game over a year ago and I don't have fully evolved Fire Phoenix. I only hope that I will be able to win the number of Artefacts that I need for the given period of 6 weeks. If you are new player though, without Fire Phoenix or at lower level, this period will be not enough.
For me personally is a great opportunity to finally have fully evolved bird!

@Arenir If you fight (Spire or tournaments) this building is a must have and game changer (just look at it's stats when it's fed). If you negotiate you don't have use of it.

Gargon667

Mentor
So it is a fix 6 weeks on live worlds? On beta it was not fixed to 6 weeks, that´s why i am asking.

Enneth

Adventurer

I promise just another chapter and it gets much much easier for 7/9 tpurnament weeks. (Having 2 star drone riders, dryads, and Blossom Mages really helps out a ton. There are fights where a single 2 star drone rider outperforms 2 dogs or sword dancers.)

There will still be some weeks that are very difficult until you get Temple of Toads since it's used to boost HR units. But if it's a week for heavy melee, Dryads, or mages to be used you'll wonder "why is chapter 12/13 easier than the ones before it?"

Also about the Fire Phoenix it boosts all your troop damage with a pet food. It's only for a day but you can use it a day or 2 before spire ends and the tournament is going on to save a lot of troops and push further for both spire and tournament

also I must say chapter 11-12 gets difficult for catering only players. Very much so. Especially because you need so much mana. Both of the Sorcerer's and Dragons buildings help give lots of mana so you can dedicate more space to goods production.

Anyways if you're a catering city then this update is still great! There are phoenixes that gives 3 hour 30 minute boost to production. That doesn't sound like much, especially compared to the Brown Bears 12 hour troop production bonus I know.

But if you set a 9 hour production before bed, wake up, and feed that pet before collecting, it's like you've done 2 or 3 of the 9 hour productions.

One of the phoenixes boosts the goods production bonus enchantment. The other one just straight up boosts foods production.

Last edited:

foolfighter

Alchemist
If you are determined to be a solo player your game will be much harder and slower, if for no other reason than the fact you cannot win all the extra prizes an active FS can get in the Tournaments and Spire. For a solo player the rewards may not be a proportionate reward. Join a fellowship, or try and fill yours up.
As someone else has written here, the Fire Phoenix, when fully evolved, is extremely useful for fighting, I wouldn't be without it.

Deleted User - 341074

I'm a one person fellowship in Level 11 and it takes a lot of hard work and resources to advance up the levels alone; I really don't think the rewards are in proportion to the effort required. Magic buildings are virtually impossible to win. Unfortunately, I think I'm going to give up on the Spire.
With +150 diamonds and + 100 hours of boosters from fellowship rewards on top of all of the personal rewards the Spire is absolutely worth doing.
Without them? Not as much, but still profitable due to magic buildings, genies, and crafting materials.