• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Update Discussion Discussion: New Spìre of Eternity rewards.

rock stream

Scholar
I have a chapter 2 stage 2 fire phoenix placed. Should I delete it to be able to get a new?
I only do one boss on the spire. How come I keep running out of spell fragments before I finish the spire now.

Deleted User - 341074

I have a chapter 2 stage 2 fire phoenix placed. Should I delete it to be able to get a new?
Artifacts are much rarer than RR spells for most players... How many chapters old is it, and how much does your FS do in each tournament?
Edit: It actually almost doesn't matter: I'd rather have a chapter 2 Stage 2 Phoenix than a chapter 17 stage 1

Hekata

Artisan
I only do one boss on the spire. How come I keep running out of spell fragments before I finish the spire now.
The production of the Fire bird is nice but it's not why players are keeping it their cities, it's about the effect. And it's the same no matter what chapter the Phoenix is from. On the other hand a lv 2 bird that's just 1 artifact used so it's not a terrible waste even if you decide to sell it.
What you can do is wait and see how luck you are at getting artifacts before deciding if you want to use them on the chapter 2 egg or a new one. We'll only have them for 6 weeks, you can decide what to do after that.

Vorbog

Adventurer
@ rock stream Why you want to delete it if it's at stage 2. This way you will use one presious Artefact. Just countinue to evolve it from stage 2 up. This way you will need 8 Artefacts to fully evolve it.
You don't benefit from the building because of the extra it will gives you from the upper chapter, but from the upper level/stage. What will happen if you delete it now and then you can't collect the all 9 Artefacts.
It is way better to have chapter 2, level 10, Fire Phoenix than chapter 10, level 9.

Hexy Agogo

Novice
I think these pilot programs will enable newer cities to progress well.

The architect of the 6 week window deserves a medal for the design of a system to provide a short term opportunity for such a powerful building.

Deleted User - 341074

I think these pilot programs will enable newer cities to progress well.
The architect of the 6 week window deserves a medal for the design of a system to provide a short term opportunity for such a powerful building.
Indeed. I'm coming away on beta with 4 artifacts I won't use since I have a full fire phoenix, but 6 weeks felt right- enough to get me partway to one of the other birds and get newbies started on their first. If it comes in a rotation I'd be happy.

Combined with some sort of artifact breaking ability into artifact fragments (like runes) and I'd be thrilled. Newbies want a fire chicken, and that's great, but I'd also like some path to getting 1 last golem artifact, or Stonehenge or whatever.

Pauly7

Magus
Others have said it, but don't delete your Fire Phoenix. I'd rather be searching for 100 RR spells to upgrade it than hope for another chance to find that one extra artefact you wasted.

Skelve

Bard
You can chapter upgrade it with Royal Restoration spells. Having it at stage 2 gives you 10% attack boost compared to 5% at stage 1, irrespective of the chapter level.

Deleted User - 1759805

You can chapter upgrade it with Royal Restoration spells.
But there is really no good reason to, unless you have absolutely no other (better) reasons to use RRs. That's quite unlikely. I am done with Chapter 17, and my Fire Phoenix is still Chapter 8. Dumping quite a bit of RRs for upgrades would give me a tiny bit of pop/culture/coins/supplies, all of which are entirely inconsequential. There are much better targets for RRs.

Enneth

Adventurer
I am so excited I see in gateway bosses there is two chances and I also got a chest with 10% chance. I am trying so hard to wait until at least Monday before I set down my health and damage boosting buildings then I will go ham for these birbs.

Last edited:

sgjennings

Adventurer
Will a Fire Phoenix with evolving stages be a prize in a future Event? I wasn't sure if the ones people already have were only available once, or are an opportunity that comes around once a year. Thank you.

Deleted User - 341074

Will a Fire Phoenix with evolving stages be a prize in a future Event? I wasn't sure if the ones people already have were only available once, or are an opportunity that comes around once a year. Thank you.
They shouldn't be, no.
Anyone who doesn't have one can craft the base in the MA, but there should be no more opportunities to get a second one.

Gargon667

Mentor

No, keep it and evolve it, if you delete it you loose 1 artifact, which is the only thing that matters. The other stats of the Firebird are nice of course, but not what make it the best building in the game.
If you have extra RR spells it´s worth upgrading the chapters as well of course. Since it takes up space no matter what, you may as well get a bit more Pop/Gold etc.

Novarian

Seeker
I was really happy with the changes i need some artifacts to evolve my phoenix but after finishing the spire in 3 worlds which cost me tons of supplies ,goods and diamonds i just got 1 artifact in only one world that really left me very disappointed, and i feel bad about the people who got nothing at all, i hope you increase the chances of getting them

Pauly7

Magus
I was really happy with the changes i need some artifacts to evolve my phoenix but after finishing the spire in 3 worlds which cost me tons of supplies ,goods and diamonds i just got 1 artifact in only one world that really left me very disappointed, and i feel bad about the people who got nothing at all, i hope you increase the chances of getting them
If you got 1 artefact from one week in the Spire then see that as a good result. Many people will get no artefacts from one Spire. Occasionally you may get two, but that would be a bumper week.

This will last for 6 weeks and if you end up with 6 artefacts then that's probably slightly better than average.

Gargon667

Mentor
If you got 1 artefact from one week in the Spire then see that as a good result. Many people will get no artefacts from one Spire. Occasionally you may get two, but that would be a bumper week.

This will last for 6 weeks and if you end up with 6 artefacts then that's probably slightly better than average.

0 here, but there are 5 more chances :) One of us got 3 lol. He hates them of course and keeps complaining about getting artifacts all the time haha