• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

[Discussion] Guess who's coming to town...

DeletedUser1539

I think it's fairies chapter o_O. Well I still have a long journey in Elvenar though :p.

Deleted User - 13667

pixies, fairies, sprites. I wonder if the building formula is going to be the same? endless long waiting

DeletedUser227

I really hope this guest race takes a very long time to complete. The dwarves took three months, I'm hoping these guys take twice that.

DeletedUser248

pixies, fairies, sprites. I wonder if the building formula is going to be the same? endless long waiting

A fae (young fairy) sprite, genie, leprechaun

I'm pretty sure these are out of the question? I don't think a drink is magical enough. :p

images

DeletedUser219

Judging by the floral theme of the graphics, and some of the odd appurtenances on the avatar silhouettes, it has to be:

BUGS!!! :p

DeletedUser1295

imho, looking at the hat on the right avatar: it must be a Chinese takeaway, although I'm hoping for a Sushi bar :p

DeletedUser417

Maybe bugs indeed but what about fixing the current bugs first?

DeletedUser814

Maybe bugs indeed but what about fixing the current bugs first?
We are aware that work is currently taking place to address the existing issues and develop new content, in order to retain the interest of our players and continuously improve Elvenar. :)

DeletedUser222

I hope to goodness the build requirements for stage VII are not like that for the dwarven stage. The granite and copper requirements are too much. It would help if we could trade in them.

DeletedUser72

I just hope we don't have to build a 2nd portal for the next guest race. But if we keep the 1st portal, we would most likely have to add the new guest race resources to the already full line of portal track. I do hope the guest race has it's own line of resources. Then I can trash all but a few of the dwarven ones. All in all, new content is happy news for my little town. :)

Deleted User - 106219

So, what's the name of the new race? Yokai? That's what they remind me of...

DeletedUser72

On a previous post I was wondering if we needed to build a new portal. Seems we do according to updated wiki info. To get fairies you have to kick the dwarves out. Fine, whatever. So you can remove all there stuff and build fairy stuff in its place. Fairy productions come in Large and Long sizes, 5x4 and 2x7!

So question: Has anyone found out if they are going to increase town grid map size as well? I can only add, I think, 12 more 5x5 blocks to my town. I think I might need all of them.

DeletedUser1316

On a previous post I was wondering if we needed to build a new portal. Seems we do according to updated wiki info. To get fairies you have to kick the dwarves out. Fine, whatever. So you can remove all there stuff and build fairy stuff in its place. Fairy productions come in Large and Long sizes, 5x4 and 2x7!

So question: Has anyone found out if they are going to increase town grid map size as well? I can only add, I think, 12 more 5x5 blocks to my town. I think I might need all of them.

They are so very pretty though, I would kick out the dwarves any day. :D

On a serious note, it is very likely that grid space will be expanded in the future. :)

DeletedUser72

Yes, all of the Fairy buildings are very nice. Except for the silk upgrade. Never did like spiders. :eek:

DeletedUser1203

The Fairies seem to be a good Addition to the world of Elvenar.

I have been running numbers based on the Wiki and Beta server.

Based on the Expected gain of Knowledge Points and the rate of production granted by the Fairies Day and Night Farms (Production Buildings), An active player could complete the Fairies Tech tree in as little as 60 days.

On another note, Unlike the Dwarves Granite and Copper production, where the optimal number of buildings was about 12 Granite and 5 Copper, the Fairies, tho larger in size, only require a few buildings. 3 Day Farms and 2 Night Farms would be enough to gain all your resources with that 60 day period. (Including upgrading all your roads).