• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Discrepancy with

DeletedUser7594

After my most recent squad increase, I had a lot of unspotted neighbours showing as 'Very Easy'. Yesterday, I noticed they had all changed overnight to just 'Easy'. Has anyone else noticed this or have there been changes to the calculation?

Deleted User - 1634960

Is it possible that you Scouted one of those 'Very Easy' Provinces?
We are not told what formulae are used to calculate the rating of the Provinces.
We do know that the Troops within a Province are a function of the Scouting cost. In some way those are then compared with your current Squad size to arrive at the rating.
Each time you Scout a Province, the Scouting Cost of the remaining Provinces increases, increasing the Troops within them. If the Provinces were just inside the 'Very Easy' rating, Scouting a Province could well lift the remaining to only 'Easy'.

Heymrdiedier

Enchanter
Each time you Scout a Province, the Scouting Cost of the remaining Provinces increases, increasing the Troops within them. If the Provinces were just inside the 'Very Easy' rating, Scouting a Province could well lift the remaining to only 'Easy'.

thats exactly why. The higher the costs of the scout, the harder the province. And each time you scout the price for the remaining scouts go up. So you just hit the treshold for going from very easy to easy.