• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discord

kimkimkim

Summoner
Maybe set discord server up so people can talk and give advice to others
getting yourself into a great fellowship with knowledgeable people would help in this case.....or you can come to the forum and spew your guts for those who frequent the forum to help also :p

Lelanya

Mentor
Sorry, I don't use Discord so how it would improve what we already have?
People can be added to threads.
Messages never disappear.
Typos can be edited.
On my crew's server, I make event notes with pictures, and links, even the file that I keep on my PC, and I can share it with anyone, not just members of my fellowship.
Important messages can be pinned.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @Channy94 Discord is a very useful tool and I know that many Fellowships use this outside of Elvenar however, as for Elvenar adding it to their already existing methods of communication? Cannot be certain!

But it will of course be passed across :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

SnoStorm

Novice
Maybe set discord server up so people can talk and give advice to others
Hello Fellows!
We do have a very active Elvenar community on Discord: - https://discord.gg/rHgVks4Mc3 That is the link to follow if you would like to join our community and take part in general chatting or need help with questions or just tips and info. We also have channels where players look for FS to join or vice versa.

Lymhir

Spellcaster
Sorry, I don't use Discord so how it would improve what we already have?
It would be yet another external tool, a ridiculous thing, and it is time that serious consideration was given to improving both the messager and the game chat.