• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Disconnected Expired Buildings

Sir Derf

Adept
Okay, I understand that an expired building will stop running the animation. But does an expired building need to show the bouncing disconnected icon if you move it to a place without a road connection?

My Wishing Well has run out, so it will stop making it's various goods. However, it is still a Culture building, and I moved it to my Culture Quadrant (tm), and lo and behold, it still wants me to connect it to a street, despite the fact that there is no longer street benefit.

DeletedUser3451

they didn't bothered thinking of that because they didn't expected people to keep their expired buildings, but rather sell them and use the space for other better in terms of culture buildings, either event ones or not. still, i think it should be fixed, because there are enough situations where people might decide to keep expired buildings.

LazyTony

Sorcerer
My guess is that it can't be polished by neighbours either. I had the big snow troll thing and had no use for a few extra coins and supplies, and wanted to have it disconnected. But then my best culture click couldn't be clicked. :mad: