• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Disappearing Supplies-Arendyll

Crabby181

Seeker
Just finished collecting all supplies from workshops and went to train some more troops when a message came up "internal script error" "unable to access please try again later" then the game restarted and supply storage at zero! What on earth is happening.

DeletedUser1927

Unless you have a picture it might be hard for us to see what is happening with you. As no one else has received this sort of problem I would suggest that you please contact support. Thank you for reporting this issue :)

DeletedUser2085

I have had this exact same problem a few times now. It is very frustrating to loose all supply storage points.

Crabby181

Seeker
When this problem occurred again I managed to capture screen shots and forwarded to support. The answer I got is that they are looking in to it and in the meantime they advised to do things slowly. Not very helpful.

DeletedUser2085

Thanks Crabby. It always happens when I've held the cursor & did a slide across the residences etc. I've been taking the slow & steady (click intensive!!) way & I haven't had the problem.