• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Disappearing knowledge points

DeletedUser2848

I hope I've done this right. Bear with me, I'm pretty new to the game :)
Game version: __ v.18.7-(f0301c9) (2016-11-23 10:27)
Game world: __Winyandor
Browser + version: __Chrome 54.0.2840.99
Flash Player version: __23.0.0.207
Operating System: __Windows 10
Screen resolution: __1600x900
Account name: __SamOfWinchester
Humans or Elves: __Elves

Reproducibility: 2/5

Quest title: __ (N/A)

Current situation:
__Over the past couple of days I have gone into the research menu to add knowledge points to the items I'm researching. I hit enter, then get a message stating an error has occurred and the game reboots. When it reopens the knowledge points have gone but haven't been added to the item. It's happened a few times. Just before I went into the research menu I had collected production items and coins which all seem to be as they should be but the knowledge point bar was empty and no new knowledge points were added to the item in my research tab. It's kind of frustrating because I'm a new player and it's slowing down my progress. It has only happened randomly so it doesn't occur all the time, and it's only been in the last two days.

Reproduction Steps
1. __Open research
2. __Select item I want to research
3. __Add knowledge points and hit enter
4. __Error message appears and game immediately reboots
5. __Added knowledge points are lost.
Screenshots of the bug:
I couldn't get a screenshot as it rebooted before I had a chance.

DeletedUser2848

How do I contact support? I clicked on the Support link and tried to log in but it wouldn't accept my login. I just lost more knowledge points.

DeletedUser1413

you can use another browser.Like-Mozila firefox,Opera.

DeletedUser2848

you can use another browser.Like-Mozila firefox,Opera.
Thanks Suparna de, I tried with another browser but it still says my password is invalid. I'm not sure what's going on, I would think my password would be the same for the support page, but it won't accept it. How frustrating!

DeletedUser1413

then open your e-mails from another browser.Then play this game from your e-mail account.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
For support you'd have to use your ingame username and password. If all else fails, click on the word "here" in the sentence below the login fields ("If you do not know or remember your username or password, please click here."). That way you will still be able to send a support ticket.

DeletedUser2848

Thanks. I don't know what on earth is going on with my game. I know my username and password, but it won't accept it. I started playing in two worlds with no issue, and then suddenly when I went to log in and now the game itself won't accept my username and password. I only managed to get back into the game by paging back on my browser to where I had been playing earlier. I've created a ticket via email, so fingers crossed it can be sorted out. Thanks for the help.