• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Difficulty accessing Merc Camp and Training Gnd troops during tourney

DeletedUser537

hi there :)
In A world, during tourney, setting up my fights, I'm having difficulty accessing my Merc Camp and Training Grounds troop types, as the tabs for them are now partially blocked by the "Province Rewards" banner ... can't seem to activate the tabs.

Also, the "?" and "X" icons, top RH corner of a page no longer work either ... clicking on them does nothing.
Am needing to click outside the page to remove that page from screen.

Hope that made sense, and thank you ... miff :))

DeletedUser3097

hi there :)
In A world, during tourney, setting up my fights, I'm having difficulty accessing my Merc Camp and Training Grounds troop types, as the tabs for them are now partially blocked by the "Province Rewards" banner ... can't seem to activate the tabs.

Also, the "?" and "X" icons, top RH corner of a page no longer work either ... clicking on them does nothing.
Am needing to click outside the page to remove that page from screen.

Hope that made sense, and thank you ... miff :))
Please take a screenshot during the next Tournament and send it in with the information above to Support then we can look into this. Thanks in advance!