• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Did you know that the Spectral Stone can replace any resources in the Spire of Eternity?

Solanix

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
This little Beauty
SpectralStone (1).png
is a fabulous helper when negotiating in the Spire of Eternity.

If you are in the third turn of the negotiations and are unsure which good to offer in one of the slots, you can use the Spectral Stone. Let's be honest; if you have a 50:50 chance to select the correct good, you will surely pick the wrong one!

Or if you are low on one good and need to pay with Diamonds, you can use it too because no goods will be deduced when you put this Spectral Stone into the slot. This might save you from starting the negotiations again after leaving Spire of Eternity to refill your resources. If you break up a negotiation and start it again, it always differs from what you had before.

But - of course, the is a BUT - you can use it only once per Spirit Negotiation! It would be too easy otherwise.

Where can you find your stash of Spectral Stone? This is a bit tricky. You can only see how many your own in the Spire of Eternity when you have a negotiation open. At the end of the lined-up goods, you can see the thumbnail of the Spectral Stone. It always says "1" because you can only use one per Spirit Negotiation. If you hover over it with your mouse cursor, it will tell you how many you have.

Where can you get those Spectral Stones? They are no longer as rare as at the beginning of their introduction. One Mystical Object in the Magic Academy contains 2 or 3 Spectral Stones with a certain percentage chance of receiving them. One Spectral Stone is usually among the Event Prizes. Last but not least, there is a Special Expiring Building, an old outpost of the Spire that got lost in the swamps long ago. It expires after 50 days when you can pick up one Spectral Stone.

As you can see, the Spectral Stones are very precious because they are hard to grasp. So use them wisely! If you are always fighting in the Spire of Eternity, remember that you might have some Spectral Stones for an emergency Spirit Negotiation.

Please remember that there can be differences in the handling of the Spectral Stones between the Browser and the App version of Elvenar.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Please remember that there can be differences in the handling of the Spectral Stones between the Browser and the App version of Elvenar.
Could you please elaborate on what the differences in usage between Browser and App are?

C-Nymph

Necromancer
It is that easy? xD I never use them, so I wouldn't know (I fight my way to the top). It just annoys me that in an explanatory post, one would carelessly drop a sentence like that without explaining it :p

Jake65

Sage
It is that easy? xD I never use them, so I wouldn't know (I fight my way to the top). It just annoys me that in an explanatory post, one would carelessly drop a sentence like that without explaining it :p
I'm just guessing :)
I play on mobile and browser but I don't recall using one on mobile.
I fight mostly unless I'm impatient and don't want to wait for Tuesday when I place the week's booster buildings.

SkyRider99

Mentor
I fight mostly unless I'm impatient and don't want to wait for Tuesday when I place the week's booster buildings.
I place troop boosts (when I have any) on Friday. Then they are still active for the next tournament, and Day-1 of the next Spire.

Naturally I have to use a few time boosts to open the Spire gates before the finish. :cool:

There are many ways to play the game. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
@C-Nymph, I am only playing the browser version. I might eventually try the App.

I play both, app is great for when I am away from home and to do neighbourly help. Also the city feature on the app of "hide buildings" is great for moving things around and finding those hidden spaces etc.