• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Diamonds

cwgiii

Shaman
Correct me if I am wrong, but Diamonds are a communal resource that is accumulated between all your cities. The total accumulated as a whole shows in each city. This total can then be spent (in part or entirely) in any of your cities. This is why many folks create Diamond Farms (cities specifically built for the purpose of mass harvesting diamonds from structures won during events). Not that this is a behavior that Inno would advocate, but they designed the system to allow it. Thus, it happens.

Gargon667

Mentor
Why when I spend diamonds in one city they get taken from my other city as well.

If you bought 1000 diamonds you payed for 1000, not for 3000. That means if you want 1000 in 3 cities you need to buy 3000.

Lelanya

Mentor
Hi Harry
All the cities on the same main server, in the same account, access the same diamond pool.
Example: I have 2 accounts, Lelanya and Lela Swell (Lel as well).
Lel has cities on EN1, EN2, EN3, Beta, US2 & US8
Lela has cities on EN1, EN2 & US2.
Lel shares the diamonds between all three EN cities, and between the two US cities, but has to acquire diamonds on both of those, and on Beta, separately.

The same is true for Lela. Lela account got gifted a big bunch the week that I moved; but on Arendyll for example, Lel and Lela draw from different pools.

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Already @Lelanya provided a superb reply.

If you have an account in beta, and one here, you will NOT share diamonds.
If you have an account here, and another one in the US servers, for example, you will NOT share diamonds.

However, the diamonds are cross-world, meaning, that you will share the diamonds among all the worlds you have in this server (right now, up to three.)

If you pick up diamonds from a Genie en your elf city at Winyandor, you can use them in your human Arendyll no problem (within the server of course.)

Gargon667

Mentor
This is only if your cities are on the same sever?
If you refer to my comment, then no, because you cannot have more than 1 city on the same server (in the same account). If you have multiple accounts they have absolutely nothing to do with each other (no matter if you play on the same server or different ones), also diamonds are not shared between them, you have to buy diamonds separately on each account.