• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Diamond Necklaces and Elegant Statues

DeletedUser

Can anyone tell me how many Diamond Necklaces and Elegant Statues we need for round 3 please?

Deleted User - 384643

That depends on what color path you're gonna take. Stage 3 Orange needs a staggering 75 Luxurious Flagons, 64 Golden Bracelets, 30 Diamond Necklaces and 15 Elegant Statues. Not to mention: 500K planks/marble/steel and 500K scrolls/crystal/silk and 500K elixir/gems/magic dust!
So I'd skip that one if I were you.

Stage 3 Greens needs: 15 Luxurious Flagons, 30 Golden Bracelets and 30 Diamond Necklaces (0 Elegant Statues).
Stage 3 Blue needs: 30 Luxurious Flagons, 30 Golden Bracelets and 15 Diamond Necklaces (0 Elegant Statues).

DeletedUser

Wow!!! Wish we'd known this sooner. Thanks, we're taking your advice. :)

DeletedUser3542

What about Blacksmiths etc for Stage 3 Blue Path?

A lot of people will build temporary manufactories and workshops to help with an event and take the strain off their already builds, after the event they will maybe delete the temporary ones.

DeletedUser

A lot of people will build temporary manufactories and workshops to help with an event and take the strain off their already builds, after the event they will maybe delete the temporary ones.

Yes that's what we've been doing. Do you know if we need Blacksmiths or anything apart from the above mentioned list for the Blue path Stage 3?

Deleted User - 384643

There are 0 Blacksmith Guild Badges needed for Stage 3 of the Blue Path.
Stage 3 of the Green Path, on the other hand, needs 30 Blacksmith Guild Badges.

DeletedUser

There are 0 Blacksmith Guild Badges needed for Stage 3 of the Blue Path.
Stage 3 of the Green Path, on the other hand, needs 30 Blacksmith Guild Badges.

Thank you, that's very helpful!