• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Delightful to make your acquaintance!

DeletedUser5679

May many years of happy days (and nights) befall us!

To both the game and the forum I am a newcomer. A philosopher-king I aspire to be — though both honours I have yet to earn. My kingdom —Eostara— is but a little village, and my philosophy merely a dream within a dream.

A Fellowship I did found, the Free Floating Fellowship, mainly for the heck of it, and even got some fellows to join me. Perfect strangers they are still; who knows what they will become?

A Fellowship for Free Floaters — meaning people who haven't yet a clue how it all works (and don't expect yours truly to inform them!) and mainly want to be in a Fellowship because it can be assumed that it comes with some perks :)
I am confident my path will cross with some of yours.

Sincerely yours,
Dageraad

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5679

Welcome to the forum @Dageraad,

How is your journey to be a philosopher-king? :)

Thank you Dizzy Lizzie!

From the first small step for an Elf towards a giant leap for Elvenkind is where I dream to go!

Sofar I spend more diamonds than my wife would agree to, but she does not know anyway so all is fine :)

DeletedUser5679

Beware the diamonds don't inform her of your secret, for they are a girl's best friend. My philosophy is to always be truthful.
Thank you for your kind warning Brienne. In my experience though truth and untruth are not close neighbors in most issues. In this case, my wife is oblivious to, and does not all care for, what games I play and what they entail. The currency spent on those diamonds was not withdrawn from our household; the children were not bereft of food or clothing or wifi access :)

DeletedUser441

:) Happy to hear that. But if you saved up all the small spends on virtual diamonds you'd eventually be able to buy a real one for your dear spouse. Another tenet of my philosophy is to always show those dearest to you that they are appreciated. I spent on diamonds and lived to regret it , unfortunately. :( But who am I to advise others how to spend their surplus income. I have none.:( Enjoy the game.

DeletedUser5679

:) Happy to hear that. But if you saved up all the small spends on virtual diamonds you'd eventually be able to buy a real one for your dear spouse.
I'd feel uncomfortable engaging into such materialist trappings. Better spend it on the aetheral projections of computer games, fleeting as they may be!

Another tenet of my philosophy is to always show those dearest to you that they are appreciated.
I agree, but I prefer food & flowers to do so :) I have strong reservations concerning jewelry.

I spent on diamonds and lived to regret it , unfortunately. :( But who am I to advise others how to spend their surplus income. I have none.:( Enjoy the game.

Feoh byþ frofur fira gehwylcum;
sceal ðeah manna gehwylc miclun hyt dælan
gif he wile for drihtne domes hleotan.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Wealth is a comfort to all men;
yet must every man bestow it freely,
if he wish to gain honour in the sight of the Lord.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser441

Gwell dysg na golud = Knowledge is better than wealth Luckily I do have a little of the former. Welcome to Elvenar :).

DeletedUser5779

hi we are a small community of players, well so far just me and my stepson , ours is called branch and as you will see we do play often as we are in competition with each other. please how do you get other members to join as we need all the help we can get

DeletedUser3097

please how do you get other members to join as we need all the help we can get

A good way of recruiting new people is to create a thread in the following section of the Forum
Game Worlds

Select the right world then click on the green circle to start a new thread.

starting a thread.png