• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Definitive List of minimum building Level for future events

DeletedUser8632

Dear mods,

could we please have a final and definitive list of the minimum requirements for factories and workshops by current chapter, for Humans and Elves before the next event. Please?

Since the product team confirmed that the change is as it is and will stay that way it would be great to make an official post or a sticky for the actual requirements. I don't want to be stuck (again!) with 7 factories that all need to be upgraded just one more time before the next event.

Thank you!

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Without being able to 100% confirm right now, it seems likely that such requirements will be the same for upcoming events as they have been for Autumn Zodiac. For Autumn Zodiac we have provided this information.

We'll also make an effort to have this information available in the game, through the quest hints. On browser this is already the case, for Mobile that needs to be implemented as those hints do not currently exist there. I hope we'll be able to do it before the next big event starts as it would help everyone. :)

DeletedUser8632

Without being able to 100% confirm right now, it seems likely that such requirements will be the same for upcoming events as they have been for Autumn Zodiac. For Autumn Zodiac we have provided this information.

We'll also make an effort to have this information available in the game, through the quest hints. On browser this is already the case, for Mobile that needs to be implemented as those hints do not currently exist there. I hope we'll be able to do it before the next big event starts as it would help everyone. :)

a) Yes, I understand that it is not possible to confirm 100% b) Its great that the information is in game but it makes it difficult to plan ahead prior to the event.

So this is the correct table @Muf-Muf

NEW%20VERSION.png

Thank you @m4rt1n !!