• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dedicate a song

Helena Lokison

Do you want to dedicate a song to somebody? Are you listening a song that remind you a specific person? Just post it there and let him/her know it...

I dedicate a song to @Valerius ...because he's mad at me:oops::oops::oops:

Downton Abbey/Enchanted

Valerius

Aww, how sweet of you. But I'm not mad at you, as you already know by now.
As we don't have a like button in the lounge, I'll just have to do this manually:

Thank you for the song. It was very uplifting in a certain, special kind of way. :)

Helena Lokison

:) Thanks to you for all the fun that you have gave me this two days :)

Irori

Seeker
I want to dedicate this song to anyone who like good games and to anyone who has ever lost someone... Illusion by VNV NATION.

Sorry if I used this post in the wrong way but... yeah... I thought it was a really nice idea to dedicate songs to people...

Pimpy

Conjurer
I would like to dedicate this song to someone particular, who seems to be stressed.
Listening to this song might cheer you up :D

Herman van Veen - Ik ben vandaag zo vrolijk

Poacher

Conjurer
I'd like to dedicate "Girl Crush" by Little Big town to ummm me ?? :phaha yea ok but nobody else is gonna do it:(, if you don't know the song then youtube it and imagine i'm the guy she's singing about ( i do ):confused: poor old guy, i'd link it here but i'm sure it would be breaking the rules of the forum so i won't.or is it ok to link to youtube as they have the right permissions to play it ?. Anyhoo i'll play it safe and let you check it out yourself.:cool:

Poacher

Conjurer
Ok my previous post was a little selfish i know so to put that right i'm gonna dedicate a song to our forum Guardian Dizzy Lizzie.. the song i chose is by John Lennon, see i can pick em :) ok he spelt yer name wrong so sue him, wait you can't:p so youtube it and enjoy.
You Make Me Dizzy Miss Lizzy - John Lennon

Dizzy Lizzie

Ex-Team Member
Ok my previous post was a little selfish i know so to put that right i'm gonna dedicate a song to our forum Guardian Dizzy Lizzie.. the song i chose is by John Lennon, see i can pick em :) ok he spelt yer name wrong so sue him, wait you can't:p so youtube it and enjoy.
*clicks like button*

Thanks I enjoyed that! :D