• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

City Decreasing production time

DeletedUser

Mininum production time for planks, marble and steel to long (3hrs)
If time is same as in workshops, more can be created in shorter timeframe.
Would speed up research and building of buildings.
Expansion would be quicker.

DeletedUser23

There's 2 aspects here;

Firstly I don't agree that we should be able to produce goods faster. The whole balance of the game, the costs of research, upgrades and negotiating are based on the current rate of production. So a higher production rate would just mean increased costs anyway.

Secondly, it might be quite useful to be able to produce goods in 1h orders, just at the same equivalent rates as we have now. It would then be simply a matter of convenience and choice, being able to produce goods at a similar rate to workshops.

DeletedUser140

the only equation i would change is the economy of the game to real cash, even if that makes goods to take longer to produce. otherwise its fine as they made it i guess, i just started playing yesterday but i hope the pvp is balanced and they just sell time instead of powerfull troops.

DeletedUser23

There's no pay to win in the game, because there's no competitiveness. Gems are by no means necessary to progress in the game, to complete all technology and upgrade buildings etc. There's no pvp either so don't have to worry about buying troops or whatever.

DeletedUser140

well i just wanted to say that in advance for the case they decide to give us some good old fashioned pvp, with rankings tiers like league of leagends, with fair balanced equilibrium between forces from those who pay and those who dont.

DeletedUser

I think PvP is a bit off topic here, the idea was about production times...

Anyway, to the suggestion of making the production times shorter, I can't agree at all. If we make it 4 times as quick to get the required amount, then for balance, the required amount will have to be multiplied by 4, which means everything still takes the same time.

Making the game easier for the simple point of making the game easier just doesn't work for me. If I wanted to be spoonfed everything I'd be playing games on facebook. The game isn't meant to be completed in a day, it's meant to be an ongoing challenge, struggling to fit all your buildings in to produce the things you need to advance your city, to fit more buildings in... etc