• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

December episode

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the December episode of InnoGames TV. We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser441

Methinks Inno are cutting back on staff. :( Bye Timon and Co. A special farewell to Diana whose smile always lightened my day. Good luck in your future endeavours.

DeletedUser3542

I'm wondering why this is the last episode of InnoGames TV. Anyone on the team care to inform us plebs why this is the last episode.

Timneh

Artisan
They probably think they can better use the time thinking of ways they can screw us over.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
The reason that this is the last episode of InnoGames TV is that we are looking into a new, better fitting format than our current one. We hope to present it in more detail to you soon. You can be sure that we will still deliver video content on a regular basis, along with Facebook Live sessions. :)

DeletedUser441

Perhaps it will be presented by people who actually play Elvenar. :D

DeletedUser803

no mention of the next guest race.
have I missed something? does anyone know whats going on?

Timneh

Artisan
Actually i think it is a good thing that they will not be doing Inno tv anymore. Most of the things that Timon says are rubbish. When they changed the tournament rewards he said that we would get increased storage for broken shards, how long ago was that and we are still waiting. On another one he told us to build all the AWs and upgrade them as much as we could because they were going to be made so good and a few months later they make the BS/CL almost worthless. He has also said that all events are designed so all players can complete them but the last one and the new winter event has quests that some players can not do i.e if a player is tech locked in dwarves with no space to build more mines or foundries they can not research a tech and can not upgrade a building to lvl 20 (quest 39 in new winter event). Some players on Beta have also reported not being able to complete some quests as well. So with no more Inno tv we will not be fed anymore lies, at least until they bring out the new thing to replace it.

Last edited: