• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Days of Music

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Reading between the lines, I think the music festival pay booth prize is a precursor for a possible summer music festival major event Inno. ;)
Maybe... :rolleyes:

Or maybe not. Who knows? :D

DeletedUser3251

Event quests are becoming ridiculous for the laughable prize rewards. #10 Solve 9 encounters. Why? That makes it necessary to have 2 provinces. And it currently takes me 36+ hrs to scout a province. So there's 2+ days wasted at the very beginning of a 10 day event. And for 27 minutes of time reduction reward? That's a joke.

Stop being so freaking stingy with rewards. Those of us who have been around and playing forever are being ripped off in these events as everything takes us forever to do and the rewards are basically useless.

DeletedUser6743

Is it an idea to ask for goods in exchange for my 20KP-to-wonder instant and if so, what would be a reasonable amount (I need scrolls and crystal)?

DeletedUser3451

Event quests are becoming ridiculous for the laughable prize rewards. #10 Solve 9 encounters. Why? That makes it necessary to have 2 provinces. And it currently takes me 36+ hrs to scout a province. So there's 2+ days wasted at the very beginning of a 10 day event. And for 27 minutes of time reduction reward?
You realize you don't have to conquer each province you scout right away, right? I keep a buffer of 2 scouted provinces for cases like this, and sometimes even up to 8, just because i don't need to take them one by one , but all at once for new expansion. And on top of that , the event and it's quests were known for some time now, so people could have prepared for them if they wanted to.

DeletedUser6743

Don't forget to refresh your Trader (or hit the T key) - to make the trades register with the quest!
Thanks, I used the wholesaler and it worked right away. The quest said 60 and the wholesaler gave me 65 (I'm at the beginning of chapter III).

Deleted User - 106219

In a way, this was actually asked for, I believe. There was feedback that some players wanted smaller rewards all along the way during events, rather than a single (or multiple) prize(s) at the end. There was concern that some newer players could not complete a full event, but would enjoy participating up to a point, if they could receive something for their effort. I do remember when 1 KP was precious, or when a 15 min time boost made the difference between completing an event vs. missing it.
There are small rewards, and then there are "small rewards". The rewards here belong to the latter ctegory, sadly.

I mean, compare the rewards from this event with the ones from the previous event, where during the event we had two small rewards (Dark Signpost and Silver Unicorn). For me the previous event was both more enjoyable and more rewarding.

I have already decided that I am not going to complete this event. On Beta I stopped when I reached the "Buy 13 KP" quest. Here I am going to stop at the first quest that asks me to solve encounters. I'd rather keep any not-yet-solved encounters for the next major event.

Good luck to those who decide to complete the event.

DeletedUser6809

Why do I have to do the same quests when I won't get the same prize?:mad:
music event 2.jpg

cwgiii

Shaman
#10 Solve 9 encounters. Why? That makes it necessary to have 2 provinces. And it currently takes me 36+ hrs to scout a province. So there's 2+ days wasted at the very beginning of a 10 day event.

A solution to this is to have a few provinces scouted and unsolved, waiting for such a task. I have gotten to the point that I continually scout, but never solve until absolutely necessary.

This does not solve the long scouting times. However, Inno usually gives the option to upgrade a structure (or similar task), in these cases. On the off chance that this is not an option, the use of saved instants can be a lifesaver here.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Why do I have to do the same quests when I won't get the same prize?:mad:View attachment 2874
The reward building that you get at the end of the questline event offers stats based on the chapter you're in when you receive it. The same goes for the quests, that also scale. For example:
  • Quests that ask you to gain certain resources (Coins, Supplies, ...) ask for amounts that scale with your chapter, since it's easier to get bigger amounts the higher the chapter you're in.
  • Quests that ask you to finish encounters are also based on your progress, because the encounters are also cheaper in the lower chapters.

So, the game actually already offers exactly what you are asking for. :)

DeletedUser5976

And we will be able to
Plus, this can help them collect runes in advance of needing them later. They can choose which wonder to contribute to.

If they're so new that they haven't unlocked the AW research they can't do that yet.

cwgiii

Shaman
LadyHavva,
I may be wrong, but I believe this is incorrect. I think you can contribute to a different person's AW, and therefore build up to "win" runes for that particular AW. I believe newbies can also "win" such runes in tournament play, even though they have not gotten to the point that they can research AWs.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that I did this way back. I remember because I had no idea what those thingies were for until later on. The rules may have changed since. This is all from memory.

Lelanya

Mentor
LadyHavva,
I may be wrong, but I believe this is incorrect. I think you can contribute to a different person's AW, and therefore build up to "win" runes for that particular AW. I believe newbies can also "win" such runes in tournament play, even though they have not gotten to the point that they can research AWs.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that I did this way back. I remember because I had no idea what those thingies were for until later on. The rules may have changed since. This is all from memory.
Chuck it is still a chapter 2 research

DeletedUser3097

The quests were changed. Now it is just to spend KP. No worries, newbies can do it.
Please note what @Killiak has already said further up the thread!

If it hadn't been changed, it is true that new players would not be able to complete this quest as you have to unlock the research before you can donate to other people's AWs... BUT as the quest has been changed, there is no need to be concerned! An example of 'what happens in Beta, doesn't always happen in EN!'