• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Days of Music

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the upcoming questline Days of Music that'll be starting this Thursday afternoon.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser6743

What would be 'a small amount' of Marble / Steel / Planks? And 'a decent amount'? Do trades count?

Deleted User - 384643

The amount depends on what chapter you are in, and yes, trades definitely count.

m4rt1n

Adept
Reading between the lines, I think the music festival pay booth prize is a precursor for a possible summer music festival major event Inno. ;)

DeletedUser6360

Surprised no notice has been sent in any of the 3 worlds telling everyone this event is coming......Are they waiting till it starts to send out a notice

DeletedUser3097

Surprised no notice has been sent in any of the 3 worlds telling everyone this event is coming......Are they waiting till it starts to send out a notice
Normally this is what happens. This time, however, @Muf-Muf was able to give us advance warning on the Forum- thanks to him for that!

A lot of people play on Beta or visit the Beta Forum which can give us advance notice of what to expect. There is also a dedicated Beta thread on this forum which discusses possible upcoming updates and events. News from Beta (may contain spoilers!) It should be noted that everything that happens on Beta does not always happen in exactly the same way on the EN worlds.

Killiak

Artisan
It should be noted that everything that happens on Beta does not always happen in exactly the same way on the EN worlds.

Addendum; However, in 99% of the cases it happens exactly the same way!

In a twist of fate though, it seems the KP requirement of some quests in this upcoming event will be LOWER on the live servers than it initially was on the Beta!

Thagdal

Sorcerer
whats up with the rewards lately? whats the point in doing these quests for 3-60 min time reductions?

Thagdal

Sorcerer
im sure lower end players are going to have a hard time buying 13kp and investing 50 in anothers AW

cwgiii

Shaman
whats the point in doing these quests for 3-60 min time reductions?

In a way, this was actually asked for, I believe. There was feedback that some players wanted smaller rewards all along the way during events, rather than a single (or multiple) prize(s) at the end. There was concern that some newer players could not complete a full event, but would enjoy participating up to a point, if they could receive something for their effort. I do remember when 1 KP was precious, or when a 15 min time boost made the difference between completing an event vs. missing it.

Plus, if you add the instants up, they can be significant. Nothing says you have to use only one instant at any given time. They can be used in succession, effectively stacking their effect, and they can be more flexible in smaller increments. I really like them. When used strategically, they have gotten me out of some major jams or helped to rapidly get through the next needed quest(s).

Of course, the old adage still holds true: "You can please some of the people some of the time......"

Thagdal

Sorcerer
I see what you are saying and agree that its good for some, but maybe they should structure the rewards by era as it could take 16 hours to scout a province, 3 mins or 15 mins wont help much there...
Also i personally only like scouting a province if it blue or green just makes it harder if theres only yellow or red to scout.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I see what you are saying and agree that its good for some, but maybe they should structure the rewards by era as it could take 16 hours to scout a province, 3 mins or 15 mins wont help much there...
Also i personally only like scouting a province if it blue or green just makes it harder if theres only yellow or red to scout.
I'm in the "waiting for the next guest race" camp, and although it might seem that those tiny rewards are far too small, they're useful for when you just want to finish something quickly but not use diamonds... oh, and 88h+ for my scout now!