• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Quests Day two of nothingness

DeletedUser172

If my experience is anything to go by then I imagine a lot of people never come back after day 2.
So Logged in, there were some things made in my workhouses and a bit of coinage.
Collected a few trinkets and lost a few troops all good for about 20 minutes. Then 2 new quests, "upgrade 2 buildings to lvl4", well it can't be residences because that tech is still locked, workshops 29k coin each or thereabouts, plank manufactory wants 2 days worth of planks, similar for the steel works... .

Quest 2 "Unlock production boost technology"
So maybe I can research some tech with all the lovely KPs, I have enough KPs to unlock increased squad size and production boost but I need 17k coins.

So on day 2, no quests get done and there is the realization that the 'upgrade building quest' will probably take several days.

This is not a smooth transition from the easy stuff on day 1, it's just pure frustration.

DeletedUser23

A lot of the quests can be declined.

The ones that can't; yes they can take days/weeks, but it's not the primary goal in the game anyway. The game is a long term, background progression type.

DeletedUser3

Hello Take5 - thank you for your feedback :)

How according to you could this situation be improved? What would you like to see happen?

DeletedUser

I have this quest "Gain 5 Planks Relics" and it been sitting on my screen for weeks now :( . Oh well, I'm not a daily player, I play every 2-4 days a week just for 2-3 hrs a day. And I haven't spend $ on the game. I've completed a few quests (from the other guy) but not that one. I guess all I'm saying is that you could choose to decline and if you can't, you can leave it on your screen as a decoration or something lol. :D

DeletedUser

It would help if we had three days of the easy stuff. Then start in on the hard stuff or a week of easy first. You can decline some but not others. Its up to you how you play this game. You do get more out of it if you play a little everyday. A hr a day does great. That way you move up faster.