• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered DAY NIGHT FARM

• Thread starter DeletedUser4633
  • Start date

DeletedUser4633

IT IS NOT GIVING ME THE GOODS WHEN DONE? WHATS WRONG?

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Greetings @masterwarlord7 I've a feeling I know what's happened here. Have you tried to produce Ambrosia and Night Essence? If so you will be unable to collect this. For Ambrosia, your Portal will need to be at Level 2, for Night Essence, the Portal will need to be at Level 3.

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Gargon667

Mentor
If you can display a warning, you can just as well grey out the production option.

cwgiii

Shaman
Sometimes, over producing (or producing in advance) is a good thing. Collecting and having them go to waste is never good.

Lelanya

Mentor
Sometimes, over producing (or producing in advance) is a good thing. Collecting and having them go to waste is never good.
Right? So for experienced players who are upgrading their portal, and know that they will be able to collect, they sure do not want the option not available, while newer players who've never run the chapter before need to be warned that they cannot store copper, ambrosia, or night essence. I'm sure there are others, in Constructs I suspect, definitely in Elvenar and Embassies chapters, perhaps Woodelves as well, so it's not like this has a limited use.