• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Day/Night Cycle & Events

• Thread starter Deleted User - 849178938
  • Start date

Deleted User - 849178938

Hi! I'm new to this game and I find Elvenar very beautiful and fresh compared to other mobile games with similar mechanics.

I wonder if Day/Night Cycle can be made possible for this game? I believe it would bring more magic.

I am also wondering if events such as the Winter Magic would go back or is just a one time thing?

I started when the event is only 2 days left and quite bummed I discovered this game very late

Deleted User - 341074

Welcome to the game! Don't worry about missing this event, there is a "major" event like winter magic about 6 times per year and sometimes little ones in between.
By the time the next one rolls around in February you should be in a great position to really benefit from it.

As for Day/Night, that would be quite nice but would involve a lot of artwork... like making a night version of every single building.

Gargon667

Mentor
Hi! I'm new to this game and I find Elvenar very beautiful and fresh compared to other mobile games with similar mechanics.

I wonder if Day/Night Cycle can be made possible for this game? I believe it would bring more magic.

I am also wondering if events such as the Winter Magic would go back or is just a one time thing?

I started when the event is only 2 days left and quite bummed I discovered this game very late

As @SoggyShorts said events are frequent, actually Inno trys to make sure we never are without event for more than a week or so, but there are different kinds of events. However lately they have increased the frequency of big events like the winter magic to nearly 1 per month. It is often 3 weeks event then a couple days, then 1 week FA, then a few more days, then next 3 week event. The whole cycle only taking 5 or 6 weeks.
And if your especially interested in the winter magic, that will also be back next winter (there is a winter event with snowy graphics every year).

Day/night graphics sound super nice, but work intense for Inno, but maybe they could at least change the background, that should not be much work? Not sure how that would work with the buildings being the same, maybe they could dim general brightness a bit?

Deleted User - 849178938

thank you for the replies! i actually do not mind whatever may happen :> i am enjoying the game so much especially now that i am aware of how events work here!