• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dawn of the Phoenix

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss Dawn of the Phoenix.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Jackluyt

Shaman
Hi anonglitch!
There is no start date - which I presume would be April 5th?
Also the video link is broken.
Thanks for keeping us informed!!
:)

Last edited:

Jackluyt

Shaman
The new questline event starts April 5th

Read all about it here: https://tinyurl.com/2p9dbfb9
You are welcome to share with friends and fellowship. This file does not need Facebook or any other special program; you can view it on any PC.

Note that this information comes from the Beta version - the Live Version may not be exactly the same.

277355640_10220718768019707_3457652347212096429_n.jpg

Heymrdiedier

Enchanter
I'm kinda missing the start date in the announcement, or is that still to be determined? (I assume not since the end date is mentioned)

Pauly7

Magus
I think the new Phoenix looks pretty cool, but I can't wrap my head around whether it is worth having or worth using. My gut is telling me no, which may or may not be because there hasn't been any new prize worth building in my city for such a long time... So, 5% reclaim of squad size for a period of 3.5 hours. I feel like this might be OK if it was for 24 hours, a la the Fire Phoenix.

Killiak

Artisan
It's decent for people who can run their tournament (and spire) in one go, because they got a Polar Bear and max Timewarp.
Other than that, it's just another reward that follows the trend of Inno not giving out the very good stuff anymore.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
I think the new Phoenix looks pretty cool, but I can't wrap my head around whether it is worth having or worth using. My gut is telling me no, which may or may not be because there hasn't been any new prize worth building in my city for such a long time... So, 5% reclaim of squad size for a period of 3.5 hours. I feel like this might be OK if it was for 24 hours, a la the Fire Phoenix.
on beta it's extended to 12h

rock stream

Scholar
Where would you get the pet food for the Twilight Phoenix? I carefully ration its use on the fire phoenix and brown bear as I never have enough.

AuroraBolt

Seeker
5% reclaim is way too low to be wasting a pet food on, seeing that they rarely come up in the academy for me. Why can't it be raised to 50% reclaim to make it worth while? Dev's are always talking about "game balance" for a game that is not PvP, but when it comes to Inno offering rewards both in game and through diamond purchases, it's seriously "out of balance"

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
I think there's two options to get the phoenix fully evolved. Either focus on artifact chests (usually low value chests) and get less daily prizes and a slim chance of getting the Phoenix fully evolved based on recent Events. Or focus on daily prizes chests (usually high value chests) and get more daily prizes and a still slim chance of getting it fully evolved based on your luck on getting additional currency as those chests usually give more. So to me, I'd rather focus on daily prizes chests so at the end if it goes wrong with evolving I at least have more of them.
It'll be great to have the Phoenix fully evolved, it should not be too hard to spare one pet food per week to use it at least on Spire. We'll see how it goes.