• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Daily Quests

Would it be possible to have a drop down menu for the quests that we do all day and every day, maybe from the bottom icon? It would help alot when having to decline quests and cycle through them all again.
Casperra

Pauly7

Magus
We've been asking for something similar for the last 3 or 4 years. I've never heard much of a response on it, except eventually they did change the Fellowship Adventure quests so they don't need to be cycled through and cancelled.

Gargon667

Mentor
The only change you can expect there is that they get rid of the cycle quests altogether, they are a relic from the time when the game was young. They will not make them better, they on purpose made them worse, by not upgrading them anymore after chapter 7. So you paly them while you are a small town and then you forget that they exist when they become pointless...

Toursy

Alchemist
The system is awful as it is now, there would be something they could for it, it's to have a menu like for FA quests.
That would be awesome, sometimes I'm just over it, and I just get my resources without paying attention to the quests because that's so boring to do... Let's hope one day someone can hear us about this...