• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Daily quest

Aisling1

Conjurer
The clock on the daily quest has reset in both my cities, (Arendyll & Winyandor) - all the FS members I can contact report the same thing... without changing the quest.. it's still "yesterday's" prize..

DeletedUser3287

Same here. Looks like we miss this one, because I doubt that anyone will be around at this time of night to fix it. ( UK time )

DeletedUser1882

2 days in a row the daily Exclusive hasn't changed its still on Silver unicorn

DeletedUser3061

Daily Episodic Event Quest just became unavailable for me at midnight. Says that I have to wait 23:52 hours for the next quest. I didn't even get to see what the quest was far less complete it.
As the clock just hit midnight, I got a Stream Error followed by a Maintenance Notice and then the Episodic Event Quest changed to a countdown.
I assume this is the same error that is being reported by others?

DeletedUser3287

It's just that clocks in the UK went forward one hour for British summer time. After midnight, it's fine, and the new quest is available. :)

DeletedUser1294

I just watched mine clock over yesterday and today. Yesterday i had to log out and then back in, today that did not work. I'm in the GMT +10 timezone.

DeletedUser

Not sure why it is still in issue if it is because of the time change because that was a couple of days ago now.

DeletedUser3362

Same here, one episodic event quest shows "the next quest of this line will be unlocked tomorrow" and it still has 10:54h to run. This is the second time this has happened and I can pretty much ignore Rise of the Phoenix until it unlocks, since the quests on the other line are lengthy.
v1.27.1-(d1f57a88e) (2017-04-10 11:53)
Game world: both
Browser Firefox 52.0.2
Shockwave Flash 25.0 r0
OS Windows 8.1
Screen res 1366 x 768
Elf
Like Creeper04 I am at GMT +10

DeletedUser3097

Hi @Myffanwy

With Rise of Phoenix, there are 2 types of quest:

One is a series of 86 which can be completed without any time restriction.

The other type is a series of 28, one of which is released daily.

@CrazyWizard has kindly produced a list of these. Once you have completed the day's quest, you must wait till the next one is released.

All the event rewards (updated daily if possible around midnight, 7 days ahead of live)
http://crazywizard.info/en/event_easter_2017_rewards.html

All the Daily Quests (updated daily if possible around midnight, 7 days ahead of live)
http://crazywizard.info/en/event_easter_2017_daily.html

edit: the quest resets to the next day at 0:00 am german time. thats GMT/UTC +1

If this hasn't helped, please re-post. :)

DeletedUser3362

Hi @Myffanwy

The other type is a series of 28, one of which is released daily.

Once you have completed the day's quest, you must wait till the next one is released.

Thanks Lizzie, that helps. So then, once you complete the series, there is only 1 quest to do every 24hrs? (Edited because I totally misread your reply first time)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3097

once you complete the series, there is only 1 quest to do every 24hrs
Yes that is correct- some people have already finished the line of 86 quests but I haven't! :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3362

Thanks again. What had me confused was coming into the game after the event started, so there were daily quests already queued up and so no reset for a while.

DeletedUser3097

What had me confused was coming into the game after the event started, so there were daily quests already queued up and so no reset for a while.
Ah, good point, thanks for pointing that out. I'll pass it on.