• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Daily player looking for an active fellowship

DeletedUser9632

8425 points and growing rapidly. Steel/Scroll/Dust boosts. Chapter 3, about to build first dust manufactory.

I've been playing for about a month and enjoying the game, but I would like to move to a more active fellowship that makes regular use of the trader and has good participation in events. I regularly score 500 - 700 in tournaments, depending on province type.

If you have a space and think I might fit in, get in touch. I would like to move quite quickly, as I'm currently stuck for lack of silk!!

Cheers

Si1208

Timneh

Artisan
Please check out White lions, we try to help smaller players to grow quickly with trades. We normally do 5 or 6 chests in tournaments with an occasional push to do 10. Members can do as much or as little as they are comfortable with. All we ask is that you do neighbourly help visits 4 or 5 times per week minimum. Can't send you an invitation because you are still in a fellowship.

DeletedUser9632

Thanks. Looks just what I'm looking for... give me a few minutes...