• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Daily exclusives

DeletedUser3053

Does anyone know if this will change? My timer shows about two hours from after when the present one is available to the end of the quest.
Will we get a new one for those two hours? Or will we have the same one? Or none at all?

I want to know when to cash in all my essence, I am not that impressed with this one even though I did get it.

DeletedUser3097

event_easter2017_phoenix_excursion.png

Phoenix Excursion is the last reward.

http://crazywizard.info/en/event_easter_2017_rewards.html

DeletedUser3034

There will be a couple hours with a new daily quest, but same prize... one last chance :)

Deleted User - 13667

Tried 6 times. no prize. And by sick twist of fate, Im now 390/400. need another 65 essence to open a mid box for the last 10 feathers

DeletedUser3053

Tried 6 times. no prize. And by sick twist of fate, Im now 390/400. need another 65 essence to open a mid box for the last 10 feathers

It would be nice if we could gift the buildings like we do Kp's on the wonders, then you could have had one of mine!

You still have a new daily quest to do later, and keep looking for those fallen eggs! Good luck.

DeletedUser3034

Last quest is worth 35 essence. Leaves you 30 to gather.