• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Cut upgrade time by half by using 2 builders .

DeletedUser6744

Please forgive me if this idea has been suggested in the past, I did try searching for mentions of it but found nothing..

My idea is a simple one, if we had a choice when selecting to upgrade or build a new building by using one or two builders we could cut upgrade time by 50% if 2 are selected. Or even the second builder could be used at 50% of their normal speed if you won't consider them both working at normal speed.

For instance. Selecting two builders working at 100% speed could cut a 6 hour upgrade to only 3 hours, or if the second builder worked at 50% of the normal speed ( He's the Irish one ) :p a normal 6 hour upgrade would take only 4.5 hours. This would be beneficial when you either only have room to put down a new building or only the resources to build a new one or upgrade an existing build and not having an idle builder twiddling his thumbs can only be a good thing. Just an idea but something I'd like to see some thought go into this.

Inno could benefit too as players may see the advantage of upgrading their builders huts which would mean diamonds bought for this purpose.;)

Hey it's just an idea,, good or bad, I tried :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6744

I like this idea. This would make it much more worthwhile to upgrade your builders hut.

Thank you Cerebros, upgrading the builders would benefit both player and Inno as it would be diamonds well bought and spent. Good point ;)

DeletedUser441

Using 5 builders could cut the build time from 20 hours to 4 hours if this was implemented. However I believe build times would definitely be increased if it was.

cwgiii

Shaman
Using 5 builders could cut the build time from 20 hours to 4 hours if this was implemented. However I believe build times would definitely be increased if it was.

That would follow course based on Inno's updates of late

DeletedUser6744

They would not increase build time if they had any sense or it would be pointless people upgrading the builders hut to get more builders to do take advantage of having extra builders working.. if they set it up like I said i'm sure people would upgrade the builders meaning they buy diamonds as normal to upgrade it.. they would be very silly to change anything as it is... anyhoo just an idea I doubt they will even read it..:confused: