• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Culture task

Thagdal

Sorcerer
Either go through notifications and if anyone has helped you, you can help in return with the handshake symbol, if the handshake symbol is gold you will get supplies aswell as gold for helping them, or you go to the provinces map and enter people cities and use the hand symbol at the borttom of the screen to help there, if you are on a PC watch for a treasure chest drop. and finally if you are in a fellowship, use the fellowship button to help your fellows. also most people have at the top of there screen whether they want culture, main hall or build hall help, so try and follow that. :)

DeletedUser7291

Thanks for this. Think I just haven't help enough people then.

Thagdal

Sorcerer
Your topic header says culture task, are you on a quest say to get 150% culture? if so you either need to build some culture buildings or get people to help your culture buildings. you helping people wont help raise your city culture, if thats what you are trying to do. :confused::)
(but still help others so they return the favor):)

cwgiii

Shaman
For Neighborly Help, you can also provide to those on your world map (and hopefully they will return the favor). I have build good relations with a percentage of my neighbors this way. It can help out in a bind, for trades, etc.

DeletedUser7291

Turns out I had too much culture, so had to delete one of my buildings. Thanks all though