• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Culture points.

• Thread starter DeletedUser7101
  • Start date

DeletedUser7101

All my Culture points have disappeared. Also when I buy something e.g. Ornate Street, my points are not appearing has anyo e else had this problem.

DeletedUser7096

Hello @Silverbug1103

please, refresh the game. If that doesn't work, then contact our Support team so they can check your account.

@edit: If you are playing on the App, is a BUG that has been reported. They are working on it. The Culture is NOT gone, and it does also still function correctly in the city, you just cannot easily see it anymore.

It is a bug, I will move this thread to the 'Report a Bug' section.

Regards,
Kakashi-sensei

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6848

I have this too on the mobile app. Glad to know it’s already been reported.

To see how much culture you have just tap the culture bar at the top of the game screen (showing zero). It will show a little tool tip with the correct numbers.

I get both 0 culture in the culture bar, and when I go to an “upgrade” window for a building the culture required also shows red. If I tap on the culture bar at the top, it shows the correct culture. And I can build and upgrade no problem.

DeletedUser7369

Even if i build more it says in have none culture point to upgrade other buildings

DeletedUser3097

Even if i build more it says in have none culture point to upgrade other buildings
  • If you are playing on the app, this issue with culture has been already reported.
  • If you are playing on a PC, please first try clearing your cache and if that doesn't solve the problem, contact Support.
This thread is being merged with a pre-existing thread about this.

DeletedUser7380

I also have this culture zero bug but only on iphone app not on PC

DeletedUser7096

Hello,

the game has been updated and this bug has been fixed so I will close this thread.

Kakashi-sensei - forum moderator