• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Culture Bonus?

Sir Derf

Adept
I am in the start of Fairies, and just got a quest goal of 125% Culture Bonus.It passed the moment it came up.

My city has 28,117 Culture, 21,367 required, so 6,750 excess available.
I am currently receiving 1,300 Neighborly Help, so a total of 8,050 excess Culture.
Supposedly, I am at 100% Culture bonus, requiring 1,850 Culture for the next level, for a total of 9,900 Culture.

What happened/is happening? Should I have passed this quest requiring 125% when I'm only at 100%? Should I be receiving bonus production that I'm not?

What is the calculation for how much Culture is needed for each bonus level? I don't find it in the wiki.

Sir Derf

Adept
So... The goal was to not have 150% or better Culture? What kind of a goal is that?

I guess I'll answer my own question, in that it draws your focus to the possibility of Culture Bonus, without requiring you to produce large amounts of culture.

I'll take the free resources.

DeletedUser5381

The last time I seen a player ask about that quest in the Forum, they had too much culture. This quest is time for the start of a chapter, the goal is to sell some culture buildings making room for settlement structures.