• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Culture Bonus Quest

• Thread starter DeletedUser7874
  • Start date

DeletedUser7874

I've got a quest to reach Culture bonus of 150%, but I'm already getting 170% as I got a Flying Boat and a neighbour is buffing it.

So do I have to sell my culture things so I'm down to 150% or what?

Seems like the quest should auto-complete if I've already passed the requirement?

How can I complete the quest?

EDIT - Disregard - I just noticed there is an option to decline the quest, which is what I did :)

Deleted User - 1634960

The quest in question says to attain a Culture Bonus of no more than 150%. That is why it did not auto-complete. And yes, it is designed to teach you to sell the old stuff, but dates back to before there were Events, which give you stuff that doesn't get old as quickly. This is why it has been made declinable, so people can avoid the necessity if they wish. ;)

DeletedUser7874

OK thanks - as it happens I'm back down to 150% now anyway, as I've build some more stuff and used culture up so if I hadn't declined it I would have got it!
No matter, as coins and tools are full, as I can't research advanced Main Hall for a good while yet :)
I've discovered the Wholesaler - terrible value but might as well waste coins and tools on it :)