• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Crystal relics

DeletedUser8901

Is anyone else experiencing a shortage of crystal relics? I have been unable to get any for weeks, needed for crafting in the MA. Completely out of them now, can’t scout for them or craft for them, and never any in the neighbour help chests. I know the next tournament will be crystal, but seems to be a shortage at the moment.

DeletedUser3571

Apart from the tournament and doing provinces, all ways of getting relics are random so you are just having bad luck.

Sir Derf

Adept
On the other hand, there is only one way of un-getting relics, and that is completely under your control, so you are reaping what you sow, too.

DeletedUser8901

Sorry Sir Derf, no idea what you mean by your comments!

Sir Derf

Adept
When you produce spells in your Magic Academy, you use relics. Different spells, different combinations and quantities of relics.

Pauly7

Magus
This may not solve your short term problem, but aim to excel in tournaments and all the other methods of receiving relics become meaningless. Quickly you should be up in the thousands of each one.

DeletedUser8901

Thank you I do try, I always participate where I can in tournaments, next one will be crystal thank goodness, but always have to stop to make more troops, as they go so quickly even if you nearly always win the fights. Our fellowship is quite small & we have members who don’t participate in anything, we never get further than the fourth chest in the tournaments.

Pauly7

Magus
Thank you I do try, I always participate where I can in tournaments, next one will be crystal thank goodness, but always have to stop to make more troops, as they go so quickly even if you nearly always win the fights. Our fellowship is quite small & we have members who don’t participate in anything, we never get further than the fourth chest in the tournaments.
Luckily when it comes to relics it doesn't make a huge difference how much your fellows are doing so long as you're managing a fair few yourself.

Yeah, it can be tricky like spinning plates making sure you have enough troops, enough training size to make your troops, enough supplies to make your troops. Never underestimate the supplies and military Ancient Wonders.

DeletedUser8901

Thank you Pauly, I only have the needles of the tempest so far, is the martial monastery worth making space for?

Pauly7

Magus
Absolutely it's worth it. The majority of Ancient Wonders are... there are a few exceptions.

If you ask me the Needles of the Tempest is the most powerful AW on the game (though I know many will disagree), so if you only have one then at least it is a good one

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Thank you Pauly, I only have the needles of the tempest so far, is the martial monastery worth making space for?

Absolutely, I have it, and I am working it to level 6 (and my needles are already lv6). I feel all AW are worth it, especially because they power up among themselves too, which helps with culture, troops, citizens. I am 8 broken shards away to build the Bulwark, I already have all including the M. Halls... and they pay off well.

DeletedUser2838

The three most important starter AW (to my mind) are Golden Abyss for population, Mountain Halls for goods and Needles of the Tempest for troops