• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Creation dates

• Thread starter DeletedUser7039
  • Start date

DeletedUser7039

Hey everyone! Does anyone know how to check to see which date you joined Elvenar on?

DeletedUser5306

The only way I can think of is to submit a ticket to support in-game (right-click/support) and they will tell you.

Cheers!

Lelanya

Mentor
No that will not work. This is a security question so Support will not tell you. There is a way but it depends on a couple of things. When you join you get sent a confirmation email that contains a gift of diamonds. IF you joined Elvenar directly, and IF you still have that mail, then you can check and see when you joined. **IF** you use another way to access Elvenar, like Facebook, write Support immediately and get switched to an email and password. This process takes a little time and in the meantime you are missing out on promotional mails that include snow globes, easter eggs and the like.

DeletedUser3097

Hey everyone! Does anyone know how to check to see which date you joined Elvenar on?

That is correct, Support will not be able to tell you this information.

I remember mine as I joined during the Wonky Walter Quest so I look back in the Announcements part of the Forum to find out. That will tell me month and year, but not the actual day. Ahhhh, over two years now, where has the time gone to? :p

Deleted User - 341074

So this all didn't sound right, and it isn't. I saw no reason why support couldn't tell you what day you started since you could only see the answer while logged in to your account. They told me, no problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 341074

You've been edited for skating the rules.
The absolute strangest rule on a forum I have ever heard of. Why wouldn't we be allowed to share answers that support gives us? I even redacted the support person's name. :confused:
We had this discussion briefly on the US forums (and I thought that this silliness was just over there)
The situation was that the players wanted to know how Elvenar identified inactive cities for deletion. Someone asked support and posted the answer. They were reprimanded, and everyone was reminded not to post answers from support.
Do they actually want every single player to ask support themselves? As far as I know, support doesn't get paid by the ticket, so you'd think that answering a question 1 time instead of everytime would be desirable.o_O

Especially something as simple as mine.
There was some question as to whether support could/would tell you your start date, and I have definitive proof of the answer. Why wouldn't sharing that make sense?