• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Crash and the Undead: Mobile-only questline

LazyTony

Sorcerer
Jaxom, get the donate quest open on mobile. Then open PC game and donate. You will have completed the quest when you log back into mobile. Its clunky, badly thought out and rather silly. But if you want the prizes the event can be done that way.

Jaxom

Alchemist
Yes, very clunky. Just like not being able to put KPs into a wonder. The rewards just not worth the effort to switch back and forth. I worked this event a bit on Beta and just no enthusiasm for it on live worlds with the adventure also going.

DeletedUser1874

Took me a while to figure out how to even start the event because KPs can't be spent on AWs in the mobile version, and the need to keep swapping between mobile and browser app to do just that kills the purpose of a mobile-only event, other than being very clunky and irritating due to the continuous reloading.
It doesn't help that the whole event was thought for the full version of the game and has not been rebalanced.
The timing couldn't be worse, either, as the nerf to population event buildings left many of us in the negative and we can't adapt the city to fit the event.
I'm really disappointed to be honest, this should never have made it out of the beta in the current state.

m4rt1n

Adept
I'm working through this event, and it is far from MOBILE ONLY. Without switching regularly between mobile and PC the events are totally unrealistic.

Has anyone from Inno completed the event in a world playing only on a phone in the allotted time?

Relics, encounters, a MOBILE only player would need to solve half the world map without the help of the Tournaments and Chests only available on PC.

I am starting to wonder if the guys at Inno games are sat at screens just seeing money spent on the game,without actually seriously playing the game themselves.

Miniclip.com where I modded for years had a huge downfall because of similar until 2 guys, no longer employees gave them 8 Ball pool, and their office had big screens up also showing how much was being earned,when I visited on a couple of occasions as a mod. At least they paid for me to meet the CEO Rob Small, and get pizza and beer while being a voluntary mod for them, I wonder if the voluntary staff for inno get such luxury. :p

Last edited:

cwgiii

Shaman
I'm working through this event, and it is far from MOBILE ONLY. Without switching regularly between mobile and PC the events are totally unrealistic.

I agree.

Actually in both directions, for me. For a while now, I have noticed that the performance on the PC version has continued to degrade (in spite of regular reboots and cache purges). NH became so laborious that I had basically stopped doing it for a few weeks before I discovered the benefits of doing this on mobile (I just do enough on the PC version to collect the treasure chests, then I move on to mobile). Same with cycling through the quests. Now, whenever possible, I am staying on the mobile version. I really am looking forward to when the 2 versions reach "parity". My fear then, is that the mobile version will suffer from similar ailments as the PC version. I have been told that flash is the major cause of the performance issues. But, then again, it seems that Inno is constantly looking for ways to slow down players. The grind simply get intolerable at times. IMHO

RodgerR

Adventurer
Yeah, I agree with everything you guys are saying, it's a JOKE and time the game makers get their act together and stop watching to see how much money they are getting.
Starting to get really fed up with this carry-on!

I'm enjoying the event, thankyou. But I do have one quibble with these events...well more than one, but this one really is important. And that's the scouting part. I know it's been mentioned a million times over, but now it's a million and one. I'm in elemental chapter, I've finished it, and they're aren't too many provinces left for me to scout without going to the hard levels and 'really hard levels'. I wouldn't have scouted AS far, had your events not pushed me into them, and the reason you've made the outer provinces so hard, is because you don't want people scouting too far ahead. So in essence this part of the event really truly sucks. It will get to the stage for me and so many others too, where we just won't be able to scout. And I know those in Fairies chapter will have the same problem, because they won't have access to Orcs yet, so they can't scout without spending diamonds (and I'm not trying to say you're pushing players to buy diamonds, you can play this game perfectly fine without buying them) How about making people visit other cities and help them, rather than this scouting malarkey. You're all about 'balancing' the game, well this is one of the most unbalanced or fair parts of it......get rid of the scouting tasks please ;)

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
Someone can tell me if completing the last quest is giving automatically the rewards ? I don't see the usual second questor counting the completed quests and giving the rewards and one of my fellows is close to pass a chapter so she would like to wait next chapter before gaining the rewards.... :eek:

m4rt1n

Adept
I believe it is automatic on the app. Someone on the last event completed on the app in a similar situation and got the building before they were ready.
If you play tournaments I suggest not finishing the quest before until you finish advanced scouts, or the relics will finish it. Possibly not collecting the last quest on the app when finished will hold it off also, but that has the possibility of an accidental click.

I should finish the event on Tuesday, with the first round of the tournament. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
I believe if you complete the last quest, the skull completes automatically though, but that could be different this time.

RodgerR

Adventurer
I'm enjoying the event, thankyou. But I do have one quibble with these events...well more than one, but this one really is important. And that's the scouting part. I know it's been mentioned a million times over, but now it's a million and one. I'm in elemental chapter, I've finished it, and they're aren't too many provinces left for me to scout without going to the hard levels and 'really hard levels'. I wouldn't have scouted AS far, had your events not pushed me into them, and the reason you've made the outer provinces so hard, is because you don't want people scouting too far ahead. So in essence this part of the event really truly sucks. It will get to the stage for me and so many others too, where we just won't be able to scout. And I know those in Fairies chapter will have the same problem, because they won't have access to Orcs yet, so they can't scout without spending diamonds (and I'm not trying to say you're pushing players to buy diamonds, you can play this game perfectly fine without buying them) How about making people visit other cities and help them, rather than this scouting malarkey. You're all about 'balancing' the game, well this is one of the most unbalanced or fair parts of it......get rid of the scouting tasks please ;)

You can get the relics and encounters by opening the app on the phone then logging out.
Now,, go on the PC and do the tournament, Others and I in our FS did it, and we got the relics and encounters added to the phone app as soon as we logged back in,, so don't worry folks.
RODGE :))

DeletedUser6357

I passed all the tasks for three days. (I had just finished S&D chapter and had a loooooot of space. :)))))
The only thing I did on the phone was to count the completion of the tasks.
Should I play it only on a phone? In the middle of a chapter?
Never!
Even for the 10k culture and 2k population I received ...

cwgiii

Shaman
Personally, I have been going back and forth since I discovered how much easier Neighborly help is on mobile. I start on PC to collect the 3 treasure chests, then I move over to mobile. Rotating through the circular quests is much quicker on mobile too. I just hope the two versions reach parity someday.

DeletedUser2114

this is no good for me as i have finished all my research and cant add kp'sto wonders
Why can't you add kp to wonders. ?
Should I play it only on a phone? In the middle of a chapter?
Never!

I would say this event is near on impossible to complete on the app alone. I'd like to have tried just as an experiment but I wan't to get hold of these buildings for my cities/towns. For the fact you can't do tours do gain relics etc..

DeletedUser2114

Personally, I have been going back and forth since I discovered how much easier Neighborly help is on mobile. I start on PC to collect the 3 treasure chests, then I move over to mobile. Rotating through the circular quests is much quicker on mobile too. I just hope the two versions reach parity someday.

The app for me has been a game changer. Before it would have taken me hours to do visits to a point where I had to become selective about it. Now I can do all visits on 4 worlds, about 250/300 players in about 30 minutes or less plus my fellowships. Like you I do a few on PC to get the chests first :D