• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Crash and the Undead: Mobile-only questline

DeletedUser3781

Going back and forth between the app and the PC is a pain. Next time, when you have an idea for mobile-only event, could you modify the quests so they are doable only on app? That means no "spend KP" or "buy KP" quests until you implement Ancient Wonders (because some people are tech-blocked or at the end of tech tree) and no "get relics" quests until you implement tournaments (ideally, also chests for NH, but tournaments are more important for that; reason is, the amount of relics needed is usually too big to get in normal encounters).

DeletedUser2114

Totally agree. This event is not possible without access to PC. And also for anyone in Chapter 1 to about midway Chapter 2 forget it. I have a city on F world towards end Chapter 2 and some of these quests were plain ridiculous. I'll make it but it was touch and go. And also too many quests involving encounters. For anyone like me on W world who committed the sin of over scouting in the past for a quest to push us deeper into trouble. Yeah, say no more.