• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Crash and the Undead: Mobile-only questline

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss our Mobile-only questline event that will start next Monday.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser5976

It's going to be interesting, as I play both mobile and on the PC. I can imagine some mixups at-least. So it's going to be a challenge to do both. However they are not exactly simultaneous so hopefully not much of a chaos ;)

DeletedUser2114

I'm currently doing this quest in Beta and enjoying it mostly. Just have to keep remembering that stuff you collect on PC wont count towards questline. So just to go easy and have brain switched on at all times. My only problem so far was a quest involving collecting 17 relics. As I negotiate as opposed to battling I was stuck on this for 2 days trying to gather resources, as I couldn't access the tournaments via mobile and I couldn't gain relics from visits via mobile. The quest is 14 days long so seems fairly generous none the less. I can't wait to get hold of these buildings. The windmill of evil is pretty cool.

m4rt1n

Adept
As fellowship adventure badges complete if set on PC, by playing on the app, will the same apply the other way.

For example I know i'm going to be out and on the app so I set the badges while on PC, collect on the app, then get home and back on PC they are there complete and collectable.

Will this work the other way around. Say I need a quest on the app, do it on PC, will it be ready to collect when I next visit the app?

DeletedUser2114

As fellowship adventure badges complete if set on PC, by playing on the app, will the same apply the other way.

For example I know i'm going to be out and on the app so I set the badges while on PC, collect on the app, then get home and back on PC they are there complete and collectable.

Will this work the other way around. Say I need a quest on the app, do it on PC, will it be ready to collect when I next visit the app?
Basically yeah. You can set a quest on PC but just to remember to collect on the app.

DeletedUser5976

My only problem so far was a quest involving collecting 17 relics. As I negotiate as opposed to battling I was stuck on this for 2 days trying to gather resources, as I couldn't access the tournaments via mobile
That's weird. I thought I read a post by Marindor where he stated that 6 quests are open on serverside but only 4 are open on client side, which depends on whether you are on PC or mobile at that moment. But collecting on one would also count towards the other. But as I understand from your post, the relics from the tournament or NH visits don't count in the mobile quests.

DeletedUser2114

That's weird. I thought I read a post by Marindor where he stated that 6 quests are open on serverside but only 4 are open on client side, which depends on whether you are on PC or mobile at that moment. But collecting on one would also count towards the other. But as I understand from your post, the relics from the tournament or NH visits don't count in the mobile quests.

Hmmm you know something, I'm not sure. I'm sure I collected something by accident on PC during the week that didn't count towards the quest. I'll try an experiment later. I'm waiting on 4 1 day planks to finish so I won't be taking any chances with those. I do know that when you log in on PC the quest icon isn't there on screen, only when you log in via the app.
I guess just a piece of advice for everyone. Do the usual preperations and it will run smooth. If you can build extra tier 1 of your boosted goods (at least 4) and set them for 1 day production in advance. Have some extra workshops and a Power Of Provisions on standby. But as I said earlier the quest is running over 14 days some I think its pretty generous.

DeletedUser2114

Does anyone know is there a list of the quests somewhere.

Pauly7

Magus
So yeah, this will be the important query to figure out. With a Fellowship Adventure I can collect all the goods, etc, on the mobile and so long as the correct badge was left active on the PC it would still count no problem.

This will make a massive difference to the mobile event whether or not you can use tournament relics to count towards a quest that is active on the mobile.... I'll await this with baited breath. If not then I suspect this event is probably going to put a massive ask on us in terms of solving province encounters and that might make me pull out considering that I would only be trying to get a Spooky House which is a couple of levels up from the one I have already.

DeletedUser3781

I thought I read a post by Marindor where he stated that 6 quests are open on serverside but only 4 are open on client side, which depends on whether you are on PC or mobile at that moment. But collecting on one would also count towards the other.
I think you can, for example, collect relics on PC, but to click on the quest giver and get the next quest you need to switch to app. I expect this to be a pain o_O

Pauly7

Magus
If not then I suspect this event is probably going to put a massive ask on us in terms of solving province encounters
Answering my own query here :) The event is going to ask us to solve 40 encounters and gain 47 relics.

40 encounters alone is pretty steep, but if we had to solve 87 then forget it.

I think Truf is right though. Sometimes Inno don't even know whether that works (when I've asked the question about whether I can collect FA goods from the mobile), but it has always worked anyway.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2114

40 encounters alone is pretty steepm but if we had to solve 87 then forget it.
That seems rather unfair if we cant get them through tournments and visits which can only be done on PC, well for me anyway. I can forget it otherwise on my main account as Im gone to far out on my map. I need orcs now to negotiate and Im still in Dwarves.

DeletedUser2114

Me too. Will both versions contain the winnings? Or, will my versions basically become divergent cities?
Both versions will contain the winnings.

I'm currently on a quest producing troops and can confirm that troops collected on the PC are counted towards the quest. So that's a relief. I'm still yet to confirm relics though.

LazyTony

Sorcerer
Have the quests started yet? I'm already tired of loading up bluestacks to check. Not sure I'll make the end of this one.

Jaxom

Alchemist
I have completed Elementals on Beta, A and W worlds so I am done with research. I can't donate KPs to wonders using mobile so I rarely use mobile other than doing a once-a-day round of visits. So this event will not be on my to-do list.
Please let us add KPs to wonders using mobile. PLEASE!