• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Crafting

Thagdal

Sorcerer
@Silmaril @Herodite
Just need confirmation that old phoenix bases are still in the crafting rotation.

I still have fire, storm and aureate in my inventory but they are from orc chapter and now im in elvenar chapter, so i think its easier/cheaper to disenchant and re-craft than use RR on them.

Jake65

Sage
I crafted a fire about two weeks ago.
Had a 'many chapters ago' one in my inventory, disenchanted it and a new one popped up in the rotation the same day.

Stucon

Illusionist
I still have fire, storm and aureate in my inventory but they are from orc chapter and now im in elvenar chapter, so i think its easier/cheaper to disenchant and re-craft than use RR on them.
Check whether upgrading these makes any difference. If I upgrade my Fire Phoenix all that happens is a change of chapter badge.

Thagdal

Sorcerer
Check whether upgrading these makes any difference. If I upgrade my Fire Phoenix all that happens is a change of chapter badge.

more culture/pop and whatever other bonus production it gives. the storm goes from t3 to mana. etc.etc

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@Thagdal I know that many have answered this already but to acknowledge you kindly tagging me in your query... yes the bases are still available in the Magic Academy! :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.