• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered crafting

DeletedUser6767

In crafting, under royal restoration, what it the symbol that looks like a flour sack with a star? How do I get them?

DeletedUser

That is a Blueprint. The only way to obtain these is to finish the 10th chest in the tournaments

cwgiii

Shaman
Be aware that the Blueprint is a great thing to have. It is the way to upgrade Magic Residences and Magic Workshops. It can be broken up in crafting to make RR spells. This is also a good thing to have. But, arguably, it is not as powerful. If you choose to break a Blueprint up to craft RR spells, I would make sure I knew which structure(s) I was targeting to upgrade. Plus, I would want to know what level I want to upgrade that (those) structure up to. And, I would calculate the total number of squares = RR spells that will require. Just something to be aware of.

Of course, if you do not have (and never intend to have) and magic structures, there is no point in having a Blueprint. I only have 1 Magic Residence that was given by Inno back in the great building nerf up over a year ago.