• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Crafting KP spells at the MA should cost less with diamond reduce.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Hi all,

Not much of a complainer, but I do like to make numbers.

Before, the AW KP diamond rate was 45, right now is 25. That's, if not mistaken (just woke up), a 25% reduction.

However, for example, a 15 KP spell cost fragments and eight broken shards before and after this price change. However, right now its pricier to craft them. The same goes for the 20 KP one, and all the others. All items have a diamond prize like CCs or broken shards. If an AW knowledge point is worth 25% less in its base price, it should reduce by 25% the crafting costs to continue balanced, doesn't it?

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
It's more like a 44 % reduction... The recipes for KP instants are already cheaper than the direct KP recipes. I guess that the devs now corrected the formerly too high diamond prize accordingly.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
It's more like a 44 % reduction... The recipes for KP instants are already cheaper than the direct KP recipes. I guess that the devs now corrected the formerly too high diamond prize accordingly.

In other words, are we losing the "cheaper" part from KP recipes?

And yeah, I was afraid the number was not right, hence the warning I gave haha, but yes, close to a 44% indeed... (I counted 16, who knows why, I was not fully awake haha.)

AstralSoul

Illusionist
I found a problematic scenario:

Yesterday I had the 15 regular KP ready to craft at the MA. I am at this moment stalling before Halflings to work more on other stuff. I did need to grab 300 diamonds worth of combining catalysts. A couple of weeks ago I would go ahead because of 450x15= 675 diamond worth in KPs. Yesterday I didn't do it due to this change, as now, due to my gameplay, I do not need tree KP, therefore the value of those now are 375 diamonds, yet the crafting cost is still worth more.

End result:
I lost 15 KP for an AW.
I lost 13 magic vapors
I saved some fragments (yaaaaay! -sarcasm haha-)
I saved 300 diamonds and some CCs.
INNO lost 300 diamond gain that I was happy to make.

Some recipes really need to change, because not even (I think) the AW ones did, and I craft nonstop. Don't you think so @Silmaril ?