• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Crafting - Chess Set

AstralSoul

Illusionist
@Piglets For All I am aware that they are leaving, they said it a while ago, I did not see the notes, but @Hekata did, so I am sure they are gone then.

Well, then that 4th bear event is a myth only, I guess... Too bad, I had a second brown bear base from the event haha. (Unless they temporary bring them back for such event.)

Wow!Gamers get addicted to the game.
But you to the orc nest.:D:D

A little, I have a bigger problem here:
spires.JPG

But its a good one, especially with the upcoming tournament changes, those 8 CCs a day will indeed gain worth, as we are going to lose 80% of our relic-gain.

DeletedUser9850

The bears have been removed form crafting with one of the previous updates, I'm pretty sure I saw it in notes. They might be back with the next event though ;)
What the hell!Then I can't craft any bear anymore?
Then when Autumn Zodiac is coming?

DeletedUser9850

@Piglets For All I am aware that they are leaving, they said it a while ago, I did not see the notes, but @Hekata did, so I am sure they are gone then.

Well, then that 4th bear event is a myth only, I guess... Too bad, I had a second brown bear base from the event haha. (Unless they temporary bring them back for such event.)

A little, I have a bigger problem here:
View attachment 4624

But its a good one, especially with the upcoming tournament changes, those 8 CCs a day will indeed gain worth, as we are going to lose 80% of our relic-gain.
WTF!!! 7!How's your luck so good?I haven't got even 1 till now.And also those magic workshops! @AstralSoul ,you surely got a hell of luck.If I had a bit of that luck!!

Hekata

Artisan
What the hell!Then I can't craft any bear anymore?
Then when Autumn Zodiac is coming?
The bears are currently not in the recipes but, as far as I know, we'll get the possibility to get the old bears/artifacts again with the next event. But we have to wait until it starts on Beta to be sure.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
I have two more in the book... for future "in-between chapters vacation" I will bring out two (or by then three or four) sets, that upon the start of a new chapter, both the libraries and gate, will get teleported back, the other ones, well, we all have scores of those... :p But after FA I will start the next chapter, so won't do it this time.

I farewelled a genie early this week, but still have a couple (maybe they have a baby!)

DeletedUser9850

I have two more in the book... for future "in-between chapters vacation" I will bring out two (or by then three or four) sets, that upon the start of a new chapter, both the libraries and gate, will get teleported back, the other ones, well, we all have scores of those... :p But after FA I will start the next chapter, so won't do it this time.

I farewelled a genie early this week, but still have a couple (maybe they have a baby!)
Yeah, can't complain with the Spire :) And I have some DAs for new tournaments...
You sure got excessive luck.So much spire building.I only get the portal profits,the worst of all.Even though diamond has the most chance.My luck is sure the same everywhere in my life.
I surely envy you @AstralSoul .