• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Crafting - Chess Set

rock stream

Spellcaster
I have a chest set with pieces from chapters 3 and 5. Is the only way to upgrade the set through crafting is delete it and start collecting again?
Could I just delete the chapter 3 piece and get a higher level one through crafting?

Pauly7

Mentor
I've never bothered with the chess set, but as far as I know as soon as you delete one piece it will then become available for crafting again and the new one should be at your current chapter.

Gargon667

Scholar
As you prefer, as soon as you delete a piece, it will become a recipe available to pop up, no guarantee when, but eventually it will pop up again. It does not matter if you do it 1 by 1 or all at the same time.
However as mentioned before it is not a very useful set to start with... Best use IMO is to keep it in the inventory forever :)

Harry12Neo

Soothsayer
All you can do is look at the stats for your current game and decide if it's worth it for you. Lots of people craft it, but not many keep it in the later chapters.
Nope,it doesn't worth even a penny.Does it get worthy enough to be crafted in later chapters?

Pauly7

Mentor
Nope,it doesn't worth even a penny.Does it get worthy enough to be crafted in later chapters?
Not really no. I think there is a decent amount of mana from one of the pieces if you're in need of it, but it's been a long time since I've been short of that and there are better mana producers anyway, given the overall footprint.