• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Crafting a Fire Phoenix

Hekata

Artisan
Since we are getting some old Phoenix Artifacts during the new event I'd like to build a fire Phoenix. I have one in my inventory but it's from Halflings and I'm in Constructs now so I'd prefer it to be at chapter level. I'd just like official confirmation that if I delete it from my inventory I'll get it (eventually) as a crafting recipe. Basically does the system detect automatically it's no longer in my inventory and adds it to the recipe pool? @Silmaril @Marindor

DeletedUser3112

Is there ever the opportunity to craft the evolves for these artefacts I have Stonehenge and several of the others all of which I have never been able to evolve completely. They are very useful and I would hate to lose them.

Hekata

Artisan
Is there ever the opportunity to craft the evolves for these artefacts I have Stonehenge and several of the others all of which I have never been able to evolve completely. They are very useful and I would hate to lose them.

For now we will only be given the option to craft old phoenix artifacts from new ones (at the ratio 2 new for 1 old) once the new Phoenix event starts.
They said they don't plan on giving us crafting recipes in general but maybe some other offer similar to this will occur during the summer event since that's where the Stonehenge comes from. Mind you this is just me speculating, nothing official was said about it.

Pauly7

Magus
Wait for the confirmation, but as I understand it as soon as you no longer have the Phoenix in your city or inventory it would then be in the cycle to appear for crafting.

What I have never heard mention of is exactly how rare these recipes are. I've never allowed an evolving building the option to be available for crafting so no idea how long you could potentially end up waiting.

Sir Derf

Adept
I'd imagine the decision gets made every, what is it, 6 hours, when it is going to query the RNG for the new recipes. It runs through the eligibility requirements for all possible recipes, eliminates the ones you are currently not eligible for, and then randomly chooses through the rest. I'm not sure how I'd program it otherwise.

Hekata

Artisan
I'd imagine the decision gets made every, what is it, 6 hours, when it is going to query the RNG for the new recipes. It runs through the eligibility requirements for all possible recipes, eliminates the ones you are currently not eligible for, and then randomly chooses through the rest. I'm not sure how I'd program it otherwise.
That would be my guess too but I still want an official confirmation. I have come across a few situations that didn't make sense to me in this game so I don't want to risk loosing the firebird.

What I have never heard mention of is exactly how rare these recipes are. I've never allowed an evolving building the option to be available for crafting so no idea how long you could potentially end up waiting.
I think they might appear about as often as the chess pieces. It's just a guess ofc but since the chess set is also a building you can only get if you don't have it in your city or inventory it makes sense to me. They did say the recipes for phoenixes will appear more often during the event so it's a good chance to change my fire egg for a more powerful one without waiting for months.

FieryArien

Necromancer
Wait for the official confirmation. However, for example with Polar Bear it also works. I deleted it when I built Timewarp wonder and since then I've repeatedly seen it in the crafting menu.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Wait for the confirmation, but as I understand it as soon as you no longer have the Phoenix in your city or inventory it would then be in the cycle to appear for crafting.

I recall now, actually, when I was starting to play, I placed a fire phoenix and deleted it. Now I have another egg, so I am sure it's possible.

I disenchanted my fire phoenix egg lv1 right now, it was two levels behind...

Hekata

Artisan
Thanks for the answer @Silmaril . It was stated on beta that the recipes for the old phoenixes will appear more often during the event, but in our announcement there is no mention of that. On the contrary it says the are rare. So was that changed from beta to live?

AstralSoul

Illusionist
If we got it once, we will again. I also want to see a new egg there, not having it now with the coming event is like, uggggh. But, It is a recipe that always shows in the MA, so eventually, it will show up. With or without the greater chances. A big uncomfortable now being fire-phoenix-less, but it was this, or 32 RR haha. With four spire sets, I get fragments and CCs every day, so I can re-create another one 'for free'.

Hekata

Artisan
I disenchanted mine last night because same as you I'd need 36 RS to evolve it and my FS gets 2 RS per tourney so lol... I can craft some with diamonds ofc but I prefer to save them for all the other pets that will need upgrading. I'll wait. I've been waiting since the last Phoenix event for the artifacts anyway, what's one more month...

AstralSoul

Illusionist
phoenix.JPG

two.JPG

There, a new egg. You only need to visualize it happening. In fact, in two days a Ferris wheel will expire, and will rid of the burning man I have, and place my egg :D It took two days to show. I am sure you are not surprised @Silmaril :p LoA is wonderful.

Last edited:

CrazyWizard

Shaman
Since we are getting some old Phoenix Artifacts during the new event I'd like to build a fire Phoenix. I have one in my inventory but it's from Halflings and I'm in Constructs now so I'd prefer it to be at chapter level. I'd just like official confirmation that if I delete it from my inventory I'll get it (eventually) as a crafting recipe. Basically does the system detect automatically it's no longer in my inventory and adds it to the recipe pool? @Silmaril @Marindor
With a 100% validation, I'll toss mine too, is chapter four...

Please, let us know!

I have done exactly that 2 weeks ago, tossed my chapter 2 or so firephoenix down the drain and crafted a new one from the orcs level.
I was lucky tho to get the correct recipe on the very next recipe change. it could take a while before you get a new one thats why I tossed mine 2 weeks ago when I started the chapter instead of waiting for the event.