• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Cow Tippers 2 (New) Recruiting

DeletedUser

We are affilated with Cow Tipping Dwarves, which is a top FS. We place in the top 6th or above in the tournaments and get 10 chests every week. We've created Cow Tippers 2 for more relaxed players, who don't want to drive themselves so hard in the tournies and basically just want to have fun. FAs and tournaments are optional and all we expect is that members give handshakes. Despite being relaxed we do have members who are keen tournament players so it's fine if you are, we like our chests, and we do the FAs so you don't need to miss out on those if you enjoy them. :)

We have several new cities but we have a lot of experienced players who can help newbies to grow their cities. We need planks, crystal and elixir boosts so if you have any of those it'd be a great help! We are friendly, warm and fun and we'll make you feel at home so come and join us.

Please contact me, Tippers2AM, or any of the Mages, although I'm available most of the time so I'll probably get back to you pretty fast without you needing to contact a Mage. Or simply apply to Cow Tippers 2 directly.

UPDATE: One player has joined us so we have 3 places left to fill. Perhaps some friends could join.

Last edited by a moderator: