• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

costs of diamonds risen

DeletedUser3034

I agree, to the player in the UK, it hurts. It still remains, whether we (I'm in UK too) shout Brexit, or whatever, the drop in the pound forced a loss of revenue to INNO. I also don't like it, but I can see why.

DeletedUser2886

they actually tried to pull a fast one before this price hike with an "offer" of free diamonds. they did this...

original cost
500 diamonds
£3.99

Offer:
+40% diamonds free
500 (with a line throught it) 700
£4.99

what they forgot is astute people would notice the £1 rise straight away. here we will offer you 200 diamonds free but you're paying for 125 of them. A few hours later it was £4.99 for 500

(original cost: 125 diamonds = £1)

I actually cant believe they thought no one would notice. Its worse than supermarkets who price hike stuff for 6 months then put a "deal" on them like 2 for 1 but its still more expensive than the original cost

Dont believe me?
http://imgur.com/a/ig98R

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2456

I know the makers have to get some income from game , some of the buildings are really well done ,but if they charged say a pound on say 300 diamonds ,more players would buy so more money coming in , but to get any level or things done you have to buy the 7.99 pack and what do you get ? lucky if one job done ,no chance of a research box or good nice bit culture , these hunderd's of diamonds ,at end of the day its just a building ! 7.99 come on now ,one 5 x 5 square now 35.00 !!!! that's weeks shopping bill for some or 2 weeks real electric bill .a 5 x 5 square not whole city its a disgrace who ever thought to charge that much ,he must not live in the real world

Timneh

Artisan
The increase in the price of diamonds was for GBP only so i think it would be very interesting to know if there has been a big change in the amount of diamonds being purchased by UK players. I think it is very safe to say that we are never going to find that out and if Inno did give us some figures i for one would take them with a pinch of salt.

DeletedUser3149

I noticed the increase in prices!!!!! I have been playing for about a month. Quite disappointed. Love the game, for the fact, it is an alternative world__
Well not quite! Brutal reminder of what it is all about! MONEY!

DeletedUser3124

I bought diamonds just before the hike. I'm afraid the new prices put all the packages out of my range now. I love to support games that I enjoy, but not for that kind of cost. When I'd need to spend two thirds of the week's food money to get anything worthwhile done, I'm not going to do it. We're a family of three living off one person's income, we're all allowed a £10 "fritter money" each month. But £10 worth of diamonds is just useless.

I hope the prices go back down when the pound (IF the pound) recovers. Then I can afford to buy some perks again.

DeletedUser2735

haha I am in Canada here are the prices

500 diamonds $6.99
1100 diamonds $13.99
2400 " $27.99
6500 " 69.99
11,000 " $109.99

Not a cheap game to play if you are required on some things to buy diamonds. On a very, very rare occasion I might buy some but I have not for quite some time.

DeletedUser7912

Well, let me show you prices from Turkey. Imagine you're paying 70$ to buy 1100 Diamonds.
The funny thing is, 1100 Diamonds offer was 35 Turkish Liras when I started EN3. It was also same in Elvenar TR. But suddenly, just a little later, ta daa! Both in TR and EN, prices did level up. Literally. I want to buy Diamonds but even with a +100% offer, I cannot afford it. Thanks to my timing I bought Starter Pack when it was 35 Turkish Liras.

2s93nlw.jpg

Deleted User - 341074

The Turkish lira has lost 27% of its value over the last 12 months but that doesn't justify 100% price increase.

Heymrdiedier

Enchanter
Well, let me show you prices from Turkey. Imagine you're paying 70$ to buy 1100 Diamonds.
The funny thing is, 1100 Diamonds offer was 35 Turkish Liras when I started EN3. It was also same in Elvenar TR. But suddenly, just a little later, ta daa! Both in TR and EN, prices did level up. Literally. I want to buy Diamonds but even with a +100% offer, I cannot afford it. Thanks to my timing I bought Starter Pack when it was 35 Turkish Liras.

2s93nlw.jpg

im not sure the price raised by 100% tho. inno sales are always hard to figuer out.
when i get the 100% offer, i pay 200€ for 72k diamonds, so in my eyes that would mean 36k diamonds without an offer.

when you dont get an offer you ge the pictures like here above, meaning 50% on the most expensive purchase, so i would assume for 200€ i would get 36k+50% = 54k diamonds.

but instead i only get 38k diamonds (36k + 50% = 38k :p)

so its really hard to compare offer price with no offer price....

DeletedUser5976

The percentages on the packages when there is no offer on is the bulk benefit. So you get 10% more buying the one after the lowest package: 5 euro gets you 500 and 10 euro gets you 1100 instead of 1000. The offers give you a certain percentage of diamonds more compared to the normal price of a package. So when there is a 100% sale you get 2200 diamonds instead of 1100 (there is a difference in price in app stores versus PC since I'm guessing that app stores also take a cut out of that money).

And coming back to the increase in price in Turkey, yeah it was 100%. Many games adjust their prices to the income levels of the country they're marketing their game. It seems Inno isn't one of those. The income levels in Turkey makes this hike in prices impossible for a lot of regular people to continue buying packages. Dakua told us earlier that the Turkish server was good as dead, that might have something to do with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Heymrdiedier

Enchanter
The percentages on the packages when there is no offer on is the bulk benefit. So you get 10% more buying the one after the lowest package: 5 euro gets you 500 and 10 euro gets you 1100 instead of 1000. The offers give you a certain percentage of diamonds more compared to the normal price of a package. So when there is a 100% sale you get 2200 diamonds instead of 1100 (there is a difference in price in app stores versus PC since I'm guessing that app stores also take a cut out of that money).

And coming back to the increase in price in Turkey, yeah it was 100%. Many games adjust their prices to the income levels of the country they're marketing their game. It seems Inno isn't one of those. The income levels in Turkey makes this hike in prices impossible for a lot of regular people to continue buying packages. Dakua told us earlier that the Turkish server was good as dead, that might have something to do with it.

Honestly, i think the prices of diamonds are too high everywhere, except maybe for the US :p