This is a short visual guide to explain how the current workaround for copying messages within the chat and mail system in-game works.
This has been confirmed to work for the following browsers:
- Microsoft Edge
The steps should work on any browser in a similar manner, although some menus/pop-ups might have a slightly different appearance. If you have successfully used a different browser than listed above, feel free to let me know and I'll add it to the list.
Credit goes to Avatrix for confirming the majority of these.
For the chat system: (click here to jump to the mail system)
1. Choose the text you want to copy. I'm going to use the line below.
2. Now click and drag the left mouse button over the text you wish to copy. You do not need to highlight all of the text, a couple letters will suffice.
NOTE: You will not see the text get highlighted yet. It will appear as if you haven't done anything - that's normal!
3. Right-click your text.
4. Select "Settings..."
5. Close the pop-up settings window if it appears.
6. Your text should now appear highlighted.
7. Copy your text by pressing <Ctrl> plus <C>, then paste using <Ctrl> plus <V> or right-clicking and selecting paste where applicable.
You should now have successfully copied and pasted your text.
Last edited by a moderator: