• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Copper and Granite

DeletedUser9496

Is it right that after Level 7, there is no need anymore for Copper and Granite? and sell the mines and foundries?

Timneh

Artisan
I assume you are in Dwarves chapter and once you have finished all research in the tech tree and all the quests (if you are doing them) then yes you can sell your copper foundries and granite mines. You will need the space for the buildings in the fairies chapter.
It is a long time since i was in Dwarves but if i remember correctly i think there is a quest to sell your portal.

DeletedUser3571

I would say always build the latest roads, if you upgrade all your roads it will equal a good sized culture building.
For example the luxury street gives 30 cultures per tile the dwarven gives 49, that is 19 culture per road tile extra.
19 x 125 (amount of streets i have in a plan for end of dwarves) = 2375 which is about the same as the temple of holy fire (the best dwarven culture building and is 5x5)
that means you can have a 5x5 space freed up if you want to, some extra culture if you want it
This is only comparing between the dwarves and the previous one, its an even bigger difference if you only have the normal path.

Julian

Sorcerer
Later on, it gets more questionable. The jump from simple trail to cobbled road is 100%. Subsequent upgrades give increases of 50%, 63% and 29% compared to the previous version, before falling to a plateau of around 23% for the rest. Also, from woodelves they require mana, and that's currently limiting my progression and is more important than the cultural benefit. Thus, I'm upgrading my roads piecemeal.

DeletedUser3571

it depends a lot on how big a rush you are in, i used to take an extra week or two and upgrade my wonders while i was building the streets.