• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Convert Unwanted Artifacts

neil3rd

Novice
Hello one and all

It would be a great idea to have a feature where by you can convert / change unwanted Artifacts into ones needed

Even if it means using gold

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Please check out the Recipe's in your Magic Academy Crafting for the various Tomes that we have released just this year. These allow you to exchange Artifacts from the ones you perhaps have surplus of to ones you are seeking.

Thanks. I did see this in the reply. Is this saying that occasionally a recipe crops up that allows you to exchange artificats? If so, I’ve yet to see it

schadenfreude

Enchanter
Thanks. I did see this in the reply. Is this saying that occasionally a recipe crops up that allows you to exchange artificats? If so, I’ve yet to see it
Yes. There are 5 slots in the MA. At any given time, each slot holds 5 "category" of things:
  1. Buildings
  2. AWP, KP, RR, Shards
  3. Portal Profit, Coin Rain, Supply Windfall
  4. Time Instants
  5. Relics, Pet Food, Artifacts
They don't necessarily need to show up in that order from left to right. However, ideally you want to always have your building and relic slots "free" before your MA cycles out new recipes. This maximizes your chances at much desired buff buildings and pet foods. For example, if you're currently crafting a Dust Relic and it has 2hrs to go but your MA will cycle in 1hr, well then when the MA gives you new recipes, that Relic slot won't refresh because it's currently in use crafting a Dust Relic. Same is true if the Dust Relic is already finished but you haven't collected it yet. Therefore, I generally will use time instants to speed through Pet Food and military buildings to ensure those slots are always going to refresh. The conversion Tome recipe will show up in the Relic slot I believe, so keep that open before it cycles.