• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Ancient Wonders Contribution to the AWs of the FS

Lymhir

Spellcaster
In the list of members, it would be very useful to be able to know which members I am contributing to at that moment, with a different graphical representation of the AW button (e.g. different button colour).
This would avoid having to unnecessarily open the AW tab to know whether or not I am contributing to a fellow member.

Lymhir.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Sir Derf

Adept
Might need more colors, to differentiate between
  • No contributions to any AW
  • Contributed to one or more (but not all) non-favorite AWs, but no contribution to the favorite AW
  • Contributed to all non-favorite AWs, but no contributions to the favorite AW.
  • Contributed to the favorite AW, but no contributions to any non-favorite AW
  • Contributed to the favorite AW, and contributions to one or more (but not all) non-favorite AWs.
  • Contributed to all AWs.
And then there's whether any AW has been tagged as favorite...
And if the favorite is currently full or upgrading...
And if there are no non-favorites...
And if...

Maybe it's easier to just open the AW list and look at them? ;)

Lymhir

Spellcaster
@Sir Derf, I did not propose anything you are saying, but a very simple thing, I want to know where I have contributed without having to open every single AW list.
But before commenting do you read what the users write or do you answer randomly?

Last edited:

Sir Derf

Adept
Yes, I did read it. My post was related to the idea you expressed, generally a good sign that that has happened. Random posting would have been suggesting something about something else, yes?

Your proposal makes sense if you only wish to donate to a single AW at a time per Fellow, and if you don't care if that donation is to the Fellow's current Favorite or not. But what about other players, with other preferences? Maybe there are players who want to donate only to the Favorite for each Fellow? Maybe there are players who want to donate to each and every AW of every Fellow? Maybe they too would like to have a color coding that allows them to have all-in-on-place identification for their needs?

Lymhir

Spellcaster
Yes, I did read it. My post was related to the idea you expressed, generally a good sign that that has happened. Random posting would have been suggesting something about something else, yes?
Then perhaps you did not understand my proposal properly. :-(
Your proposal makes sense if you only wish to donate to a single AW at a time per Fellow, and if you don't care if that donation is to the Fellow's current Favorite or not. But what about other players, with other preferences? Maybe there are players who want to donate only to the Favorite for each Fellow? Maybe there are players who want to donate to each and every AW of every Fellow? Maybe they too would like to have a color coding that allows them to have all-in-on-place identification for their needs?
You keep mentioning details all within the AW Tab of each fellow, what do they have to do with my proposal?
I'll try to rewrite it for you:
"For each fellow it would be useful to know whether or not I am contributing, directly in the list of members".
It is simple information: yes or no.

Sir Derf

Adept
And I'll rewrite for you...

You want to know, for each fellow, if you are contributing to either 0 or at least 1 AW (yes or no), directly in the list of members.
Joe wants to know, for each fellow, if Joe is contributing or not to the Favorite AW (yes or no), also directly in the list of members.
Mary wants to know, for each fellow, if Mary is contributing to either some or all AWs (yes or no), also directly in the list of members.

Yes, the information for my add-ons are all details within the AW Tab of each fellow. As is the information for your request.

You don't want to have to open the AW Tab of each player to see if you've contributed to an AW. So would Joe and Mary.
You want to see your yes/no information directly in the list of players, saving you time. So would Joe and Mary.